~*Third Chapter*~

*Major Cussing Warning*

"Oi dumbass! Get up, it's time for school!" Katsuki's mother shouted from the kitchen, too stubborn to go and wake her son up herself.

Groaning, Bakugo turned on his side, trying to fall back asleep, yet failing miserably.

"Katsuki Bakugo, if you don't get up right this instant, I-"

"Okay! I'm fucking coming, old hag!"

"Don't you curse in my house, young man!"

Grumbling as he got ready, Katsuki imagined how his day would go, thinking that for once it might not be that bad, since the teachers the day before didn't hand out as much homework as they usually do, and there weren't supposed to be any tests.

Then he thought about the green-haired squirt that was the only person in the whole class, besides Shoto, that actually had the balls to stand up to Katsuki, and he stopped dead in his tracks.

'Nope, scratch that, my day is going to be horrible,' Katsuki thought, aggressively grabbing his backpack that sat next to his bedroom door and angrily making his way to where his mother was making breakfast.

"Oh there you are, slowpoke. How'd ya sleep?" his mother asked of him, pouring the scrambled eggs that she had just made from scratch onto his plate that already had a biscuit on it and handing it to him. Immediately getting to work on the dishes, the normally-upset woman kept an ear open in case her and her son started a proper conversation.

"Okay, I guess. You?" Stabbing his eggs with more force than necessary, Katsuki stuffed his face with what he had managed to get onto his fork, and searched around for his phone in his pocket, only looking for it so he could check the time.

"Oh yeah, I slept pretty well, actually. I think it might be because of work. I'm getting real stretched thin, and it's probably helping me sleep-"

"Why the hell did you wake me up at 6 am when class doesn't even start until 8?! Why, old hag, why?!"

"Because I didn't want to see you rush out of the house late with a fucking empty stomach, okay? I was being a good mother, now shut up and finish eating," she answered, facing Katsuki as she talked, then going back to washing the dishes.

Dumbfounded, Katsuki said back,

"How in the fuck is torturing me being a good mother?!"

Alarmed by Katsuki's words, Mistuki her name was, turned back around and stared at her son for a few moments, scrutinizing each and every single inch on his face. She shook her head and sighed, rinsing the last couple dishes and setting them on the drying rack right next to the sink, and stood there for a moment, pondering. She then quickly walked up to Katsuki and smacked him over the head so hard his forehead banged against the counter with a loud bang!

Crying out, Katsuki gripped his head lightly so as not to make the pain worse, and returned the cold, hard glare that his mother was sporting.

"Sometimes, Kat, you can be the dumbest asshole I have ever met. Oh, and language," Mistuki said, shaking her head again and walking away to her bedroom near the back of the house.

At this, Katsuki cursed and wished that he could have been blessed with a better mother, even though deep down he knew he couldn't have.

Having nothing to do, and being in too much pain to properly focus, Katsuki just sat and looked at his food, picking at it as his appetite slowly slipped from his grasp.

Accidentally flinging a piece of egg and watching as it flew across the room and bounced off of a couple objects, before being smacked onto something, Katsuki cursed under his breath once again and got up to go pick up the athletic piece of egg.