~*Second Chapter*~

*Major Cussing Warning*

"You're gonna run into a lot of obstacles in your life, son. But I can absolutely guarantee that in the end, it'll all be worth it."

'I know, dad. But life just isn't as simple as you make it out to be.'

"Honey, you gotta get up! You're gonna be late!" Izuku's mother screamed from the first level of their house, calling to her son out of worry.

"Yeah I know, mom! I'm coming!" Izuku grabs his backpack and slings it over his shoulder, double checking and triple checking that he had everything for the day. Nodding his head in affirmation to no one in particular, Izuku walked out of his bedroom and down the stairs, not even bothering with going to the kitchen for breakfast.

Just as he was about to open the front door and head out, his mother Inko came to him at full speed, the look on her face a mix of concern and joy.

"Now you be a good boy at that academy, okay? I don't want you making trouble so early on in the year," she instructed him, fixing his grey uniform a bit, even though it hardly needed any adjustments.

Grabbing her hands and moving them to her sides, Izuku spoke,

"Mom, it's okay. I'll be fine, so stop worrying!"

"You think I'm actually capable of such a thing, hm? I'm your mother, I was made to worry. Now get to school, and go kick some ass!" She made a shooing motion as she talked, earning a groan from her slightly taller son.

"I'm going, I'm going, so leave me alone, woman!"

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

"You sure you can handle shooting that thing, Midoriya? I mean, I understand that you've had past experience, but-"

"I'm pretty sure I've got this, Sensei. Thanks anyway, though," Izuku assured his teacher, grabbing the heavy weapon and expertly pointing it at the target that was at least 5 yards away from him.

Taking a deep breath in, he focused on his gun, and the target.

'The bullet will go through, Izuku. Just shoot, and it'll go through,' Izuku thought, shifting his aim about until he was satisfied with its placement. Pulling the trigger as he released the breath he had taken in, the led object plowed through the head of the target, just like he had wanted it to. Taking four more shots just to make sure, then pulling back and inspecting the gun he was given a little, Izuku smirked a bit.

'Still got it.'

"Damn Deku, you're more useful than I initially thought," a certain ash blonde teen cockily confirmed, sluggishly walking up next to Izuku and holding his hand out to him.

"Okay, there are three things wrong with what's happening with you right now, Kacchan. One, you just used an oxymoron as you spoke, considering that you called me a nickname that essentially means I'm useless, only to then say that I am not at all useless. Two, I had no idea you were smart enough to use the word 'initially' in casual conversation, so I suppose that's good on you and really not something that is wrong per say. And three, you're not getting this gun," Izuku sassed, secretly hiding the clip he had taken out of the gun in his back pocket and pointing the tip at Katsuki's chest.

Stunned by what had just happened, Katsuki faltered on what to do next for a few moments, then quickly shoved his shock down and put on his signature snarl that seemed to be his favorite resting bitch face.

"Unlike me, everything is wrong with you, Deku. So I'd be careful if I were you. Tch, give me the damn gun!" Grabbing onto the barrel of the pistol in Izuku's hand, Katsuki aggressively pulled it more towards him, trying to forcefully take it from him since he didn't feel like asking Sensei for his own.