~*Sixth Chapter*~

*The Next Night + Major Cussing Warning*

"So the lot of you are in here, the main lounge, correct? Great, now I don't have to waste energy on going to find the rest of 1A, lucky me. Okay everyone, I'm only going to say this once, and once only, so listen up and listen good. As all of you may have noticed, we are now exactly one month into the school year, and everything has gone relatively smoothly, yes? Well, from now on, things are going to be run a little bit differently. This assassin school will act more as a college and less like a highschool, in terms of how you will take on assassination jobs.-"

"-The max amount of jobs you are allowed to have per week, is three. What days are you supposed to take on jobs if you have school everyday? Well, because of the assassinations, and the fact that you all legally need actual education as well, you will be permitted to have one day, during the week, off so you can do an assassination that day. What if you want to do more than one? The weekends. That's the only way around the regulations, if for you all to work on the weekends. That will of course lead to less free time, and I am sorry about that, but there really is nothing we can do.-"

"-So, in conclusion, we're letting you guys have this weekend as a freebie, but starting up Monday, a lot of stuff is gonna change. Oh and one last thing, in order for you guys to get jobs, every Monday you have to go the front office and tell them how many jobs you want to take on for that whole week, what day you'll take off during the week if you must, and we'll send you who you are to kill privately later in the day.-"

"-Annnd, that's about it. You are allowed to leave the premises outside of assassinations at any time of day on any day, as long as it's not during or in between classes, for a max of two hours, so make that time count. I'm gonna go home now, change, and feed my cat. Have a wonderful fucking day, brats," Mr. Aizawa explained, leaving absolutely nothing to the imagination, and going on an entire tangent.

After Aizawa-sensei left, the whole class that was just lounging about, talking and mingling, were in a state of awkwardness and slight shock that stuff was actually going to start happening on Monday, so it was completely silent for a while.

Until a certain bubbly, pink-haired girl stood up from her place on the couch and walked to the middle of the room.

"I know none of you have any plans today, c'mon, admit it. So, I just thought of something really cool!" She clapped her hands in excitement at the mere thought of what she was about to suggest the whole class do.

"What if...we all played fun college-themed games because everything is becoming a lot more like if we were all-"

A succession of 'boos' and 'nos' were shouted at the poor idea Mina had come up with, and she held her hands up in surrender.

"Okay! Okay! I get it! None of you want to play games, understood," she affirmed, her eyes widening and gaining a desperate sort of look as she tried to think up something else that her classmates would enjoy.

She looked over at her boy-best friends, but they shrugged and shook their heads, so she looked over at her girl-best friends, but they all came up blank as well. 

"Oh wait! I got it! What if we all watch a whole lot of cheesy reality tv shows or rom-coms, and make fun of them while eating a bunch of snacks?!" She slammed her right first onto the palm of her left hand as she has come up with one of the best plans in the history of plans. Nobody seemed to have objected to this particular idea, which made Mina sigh in content as she got into coordinating mode.

"Ura and Tsu, you two pick out all the movies and shit for us to watch, with the approval of all you narrow-minded fiends of course, Kiri, you come with me and help me get the snacks, and Kami," Mina paused as she looked at Kaminari with a disappointed look, "stop fucking with Sero's hair. It's messing with my aura."

She nodded her head as the common room bursted with life once again, and spun in her place so that she could march over to the kitchen with Kirishima in tow.

Izuku was curled up into a ball near the end of one out of two of the couches, Shoto the next cushion over on his right, and an empty spot on the left. The floor and the other couch were covered with people snuggled up to each other as all of them waited for Uraraka and Tsuyu put their first movie choice in, and went to their respective spots as well.

"Ah, really extras?! None of you saved room for me?!" Bakugo shouted as he noticed that there was no room for him when he walked into the room, having just got back from the bathroom.

"There's room next to Midoriya, Katsuki," Shoto pointed out, pointing his index finger at the vacant cushion to the left of Izuku. Katsuki vigorously shook his head as he started to make his way back to his dorm, definitely not wanting to get all buddy-buddy with the green-haired teen, but was stopped by Mina.

"Ey, ey, ey. Where do you think you're going, Mister! Sero, Kami, get your asses over here and help me, will you?" she sassed, holding a couple bowls of popcorn and a few boxes of candy and crackers.

"Well why didn't you have us come with you and Kirishima?" Kaminari questioned as he took some stuff from her and the boy in questions' arms.

"Because I didn't think it through in the moment, now go back to the group and shut up."

Once Kami and Sero had gone back to the main group, Mina returned her gaze to her ash-blonde friend, turning up the intensity in it so that he knew she was serious.

"I don't have to fucking tell you, Racoon Eyes! Now go back to the extras or whatever, I don't-"

"Uh-uh, I don't think so, Katsuki Bakugo. You will watch movies with us and have fun, I will not tolerate this "make-myself-scarce" behaviour!" Moving everything she was holding to her right arm and hand, she grabbed onto Katsuki's arm and pulled him with her to the common room.

He would have had the strength to pry her off of him, but Bakugo didn't have the energy to deal with the rambunctious female's stubbornness.

"Now man up, sit your butt down, and have some popcorn," Mina demanded of him, shoving him into the spot next to Midoriya and, with more force than necessary, "handed" one of the bowls of popcorn she had into his hands. Passing out the rest of the food she had, Mina finally relaxed next to her besties and told Ura to start the movie up.

"If anyone, and I mean anyone, outside of the people here, find out I was doing this, you're all dead!" Katsuki menacingly said, crossing his legs and throwing some of the snacks they were given into his mouth. Everyone gave their verbal agreements, but quieted down as soon as the screen lit up.

Izuku adjusted himself on the couch so he wasn't even close to coming in to contact with Katsuki, which said male appreciated because it meant he didn't have to move in his spot. He, despite that, still practically flattened himself against the arm of the couch so that it didn't feel like he was in Izuku's proximity as much.

Izuku scoffed at this, but said nothing and asked for Shoto to pass an unheld bowl of popcorn next to him to Izuku, of which he complied to, and tried his best to ignore the childish blonde altogether. He even fought to stay awake so he had no chance of getting messed with by the angrier teen in his sleep, but it was all futile.

After only a couple of movies and reruns of shows on Netflix, a good portion of the class had started to fall asleep, since it was getting very late in the night, but one of them was most certainly not Mina Ashido.

"Oh no, guuuurl, he did not! I know Brandon absolutely did not just cheat on Tiffany. Nuh uh, no way, no sir, no how! Tch, what a douche. Do any of you know a reliable Brandon in real life? 'Cuz I sure don't, LOL," she loudly commented, popping some "Bunch a Lunch" into her mouth, only to be shushed by several people.

"What? What am I-oh. Ohmygodwhataninterestingsight!" Mina said with excitement, a fangirl type of whisper-scream ripping from her throat. Three of the people that had managed to fall asleep were laying their heads on each others' shoulders.

Izuku Midoriya, Shoto Todoroki, and Katsuki Bakugo.

Shorter chapter with nothing that interesting, I know. But I have another mission planned out for the Big Three when they sign up for jobs on Monday, so I thought I should at least give that it's own chapter, y'know?

Anyways, I don't have much else to say, so,
To have a good day you shall! 🤍❤️🧡💚

-wen_ur_actual_trash
1608 words