~*Fifth Chapter*~

*Major Cussing Warning*

"Take care of her please. I've searched forever for the right family, and I don't want to have made a mistake," Izuku mumbles to the woman before her, handing the quiet baby in his arms to her as small tears pricked the corners of his eyes.

"Of course, sugar. Don't you worry 'bout a thing, Eri will be just fine with us. Oh and by the way, sweety, before you leave, I just wanna know one thing," the woman stated bluntly to the green-haired male, swaying back and forth slightly to keep Eri calm. "How are you connected with my new child?"

Izuku stopped in his tracks, as he had begun to walk back to the van he came in as soon as he handed the brown-eyed child to the woman behind him. He thought for a moment, just for a moment, before answering,

"I guess you could say I used to be a friend of her mother." Before the foster mother that had only just taken in Eri could comment about his response, Izuku resumed his way back to his transportation, the rising feeling of guilt trying to make its way into his brain and infest his everything; the feeling of being forced to feel emotions that he didn't want to feel; all of it being too much for him to handle.

'Why do feelings exist when jobs like these exist too?!' he frustratedly asked himself, accidentally saying the thought aloud as he tried to put a cap on the overflowing remorse that was practically seeping from his pores.

"You okay, Midoriya?" Shoto asked of the green-haired male, not bothering to address what Izuku had just said in case he would feel uncomfortable if he brought it up.

Izuku simply nodded at this and kept quiet while the van sped off back to the academy. Surprisingly, Katsuki didn't say anything about the exchange that ah shuts taken place between Izuku and Eri's new family, he was too preoccupied with thinking about what Izuku said when he left the apartment; a baby in his arms confusing the hell out of Katsuki the most.

"Did you get rid of the target, Deku?!" Katsuki angrily asked Izuku, eyeing the small human that was being held in the 16 year olds' arms slightly.

"Yes."

"Is she our second target?!"

"Yes."

"What the hell is wrong with-"

"Kacchan, can you please just leave it alone. I got the job done, and that's all you care about, right?" Katsuki was stunned once again by Midoriya's words, recovering with his usual angry face put on to conceal his racing thoughts that bounce within his head.

He didn't say much after that.

It took them the same amount of time it took to get to their target's place to get back to U.A., so the three boy's didn't have to stay in the van with each other for much longer.

Not that they were paying much attention in each other in the first place to really care.

"Okay you three, since you've been gone for most of the night, you don't know about the whole from system thing yet. Basically, after everyone goes on their first ever mission, they are allowed to move into the dorms that come with the academy so it's easier to go on last minute jobs or get access to equipment faster.-"

"-You have the choice to stay at home or move-in, what are your choices? Make it quick, because I don't have as much patience as you might think I have," Mr. Aizawa explained as Todoroki, Midoriya, and Bakugo hopped out of the once-moving, black vehicle.

"I'll move-in," they stated unanimously, not a single hint of hesitation in any of their voices. The three of them looked at each other with looks of slight confusion and anger. You can guess who the last one belonged to.