Epilogue

Jenny removed her glasses.

"Sometimes I wish I to have a different life from the life I once had but the problem was I wouldn't have that life with Alex because I loved him. I truly did but he lied to me. It hurt so much because I had asked him and he said nothing and lied to me sis. "

She bent down to place a bouquet of fresh flowers on her twin sister's grave.
After all the drama she had a blood test carried out and it came out positive.  That Jane IS her mother.
Jenny turned around and looked at Jane who smiled back at her.

It would be hard to forget her old life but she was willing to try for Jane. Her mother and for her twin sister.  Zoey.
And also for herself. 
"I never really got the chance to know you. "
Jane smiled and placed a hand on her shoulder.
"She would have loved you dearly. "
"I know but I was talking about you. Mother. "
Jane smiled and her a hug.
"Thankyou."
Jenny hugged her back. "You're welcome.  "

"Come on let get back it's getting late am sure your father is probably wondering where we went to. "
Jenny shook her head. "I need some fresh air. "
"Do you really have to ride your bike back ?"
Jenny smiled sheepishly. "Ok. But be back before dinner dear. I love you. "
"I love you too mum. "

"I'll see you at home dear. "
"Okay."  Jenny watched her mother leave then sighed.
She smiled down at her sister's grave and existed the grave yard.

Jenny climbed her bike and wore her helmet.
Roaring the vehicle to life, she zoomed away letting the cool breeze calm her down.
Regardless of what happens i know i made the right choice. 

May be everything happened for a reason.
Every step that I took led me back here.  Towards the place I now call home.

Any decision we take has consequences and merits.  I know because I have witnessed it first hand how our choices make an impact in our lifes.
I don't regret of my decisions apart from one.
And that is breaking up with the one person that made me happy.
Alex.
Maybe it was fate. Destiny.
I don't know. 
He was brought back into my life just to be taken away from me again.
Maybe he came back to me to help me reach the truth but one thing's for sure.
And that is the fact that I'll always love him and sadly, the same can't be said for him.

But one thing bugs mind.

One thought.

The future.

What does it hold for me? How will my life evolve in the near future?
Will I ever see Alex again or would I have lost him before that time even comes?
.........

👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

🤩💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋

👇

DECISIONS. BY CHELSEA VIVIANE!
THERE WE GO!
its a wrap.  The end of Jenny's story. 
It has finally come to an end. 
It was nice taking you all on this fun ride and beautiful story but as it stands all good things but come to an end.
I love you guys.
Thanks for the support. 

MORE TO COME.
-The killer within
-coming of kara smith
-Dancing angel
-The Lycan
And many other.
See you guys later.
Bye! !!!

Oh and before i forget remember i promise to tell the title of that book.