"101% sure." Eunhye proudly stated with her chin up.

Jungkook smiled, eyes getting back to the normal fawn ones.

"Saranghae, Jeon Eunhye." Jungkook whispered leaning in.

Eunhye smirked."Saranghae, Jeon Jungcoconut." Then her smirk turned to a genuine one that is reaching her sparkling eyes. "Nado saranghae, nae nampyeon, Jeon Jungkook."

Then Eunhye connected her lips with the love of her life, her mate, her husband, and the one and only Jungkook in her life.

Meanwhile in some place in Seoul....

"What is this for? Why did you bring me here?" A lean figure asked staring at the lovely couple.

"You love her right?" A sweet voice asked.

Instead of answering the query, the man chose to look away. After a while, he answered with a soft voice.

"I do."

"Then be with her." The sweet voice stated from behind him.

"How? If she's already married and having a life with Jungkook?" He questioned annoyed.

"Use your last life." The sweet voice answered unbothered.

"Last life?"

"All things in this world have three lives, except me, I have an eternity." The sweet voice explained.

"Wha-" He was cut off.

"You already got your two lives this time, being the second one. In your past life, you are Eunhye's guardian angel." He added.

"What about Jungkook? What is he to Eunhye before?"

"He's a cousin of Eunhye's namjachinku, Park Jimin, but he grew feelings for her, so he wished me to give Eunhye to him in his next life, that I already did."

"So... I can also have a wish from you?" The man asked hopefully.

"You can...but it won't work unless Eunhye's wish this time is answered." The sweet voice stated sadly.

"What did she wished for?"

"Happiness to all the one's she loved." The voice answered.

"Isn't that easy? It's just happiness."

"It isn't boy, happiness occurs when you are in joy, but someone must be sad to have your happiness." The voice again explained.

"If that's the case, how will all things be happy?"

"That's the problem, Taehyung." The voice then sweetly offered. "But we're not here to discuss about that, we're here to know your wish, so what is it?"

"I want my last life to be with Eunhye." Taehyung declared seriously.

"Is that final?"

"Ne." Taehyung replied.

"Your wish shall be granted in your last life, my dear. You can now go and spend the rest of your second life, but don't commit suicide or your wish will be unanswered."

"I will, kanshamnida." Taehyung bowed and started walking away only to hault in his steps.

"Wait, what's your name?" He asked.

"Jung Hoseok."

Taehyung's POV

A soft smile grew across my face when I went to the nearby park the next day after meeting Hoseok.

Jungkook, Eunhye and their daughter is there having fun. A beautiful scenery.

'We'll be like this Eun in our next life' I thought to myself.

Suddenly, a ball hit me on the nose causing me to rub it and close my eyes in pain.

"Mian, ahjussi." A cute voice apologized and I opened my eyes to only see Eunhye's daughter.

"Gwaenchana." I smiled and picked the ball up before giving it back to her.

"Olenmanieyo...." A familiar voice said.

I look at the girl's back to be just face to face with the couple themselves.

"Eunhye...." I whispered sadly.

"Taehyung." Eunhye smiled before giving me a quick hug and Jungkook and I shook our hands.

"Uhm... Meteor-ah this is neiou samchon Taehyung." Eunhye told her daughter and Meteor gave me a cheek kiss.

"So... How's life?" Jungkook asked me

"Nothing change, since my divorce with Irene occured." I said before clearing my throat. "By the way, I have things to deal with, till next time."

"Annyeong!" They all bid me goodbye.

"Annyeong."

As I started walking away from the park, I sang the song I made yesterday.

"I still wonder wonder beautiful story
Still wonder wonder best part
I still wander wander next story
I want to make you mine"

~End of the First Book~