🔰DIFFERENT🔰

Teaser

I went to the rooftop of the building and stood at the end of it. I held my necklace that was given by my grandfather before he died, tightly. It's pure gold with a name engraved in it. It's very important to me that's why I don't sold it in any way. I kiss it and whispered,

"Mianhae halabeoji, I will broke my promise to you this very time. Yongseohae."

As soon as I was stepping in the air, I was grabbed harshly in the arm by a muscular man. He pinned me to the locked door of the rooftop and I struggle pushing him because he isn't budging a bit. He started leaning in and I panic. Our faces were just inches away when he all of a sudden stopped then locked eyes with me,

"Next time if your planning to end your life, do it somewhere not obvious and please not infront of me." He coldly stated and released me from his grip then started going downstairs from the rooftop.

I blink a few times before I sighed and shake my head because of my stupidity, in the corner of my eyes, I saw a gold thing in my feet shining beautifully in the sunlight, maybe that guy carelessly drop it. I pick it up and was shocked because of the name engraved in it.

It's a gold necklace with my name engrave in it, but why?

As if on cue, my attention was caught by my own necklace and I whispered the name engraved in it,

"Jungkook..."

***
"You thought you could get away from me? Well if yes, my answer is never."

"You're mine."

"Why are you doing this?"

"Because I love you but you need to die. One more thing....."

"I'm Jungkook."

_____________________________
☜☆☞

IMPORTANT

This is a work of fiction. Names of characters,events,places and time were used for fictitious matters. Any resemblance to other things used in this fiction, are purely coincidental. Do not exploit, re-publish or create derivative works from this work. Please obtain permission to the author. If you happen to find any similar work with this story, inform the writer as soon as possible.

Remember,

PLAGIARISM IS A CRIME

DISCLAIMER

The events specially the personalities of the characters in this work are NOT SIGNIFICANT to the personalities of the chosen artists/idols to portray a certain character. I do not own any of them ( specially BTS they are their own persons after all). This story is a product of the author's pure imagination.

⚠WARNING⚠

This book may contain some mature scenes, violence, offensive words etc. that I do not advise for sensible people. If you can't stand the things mentioned in this work, find something that makes you not worry about the books contents.

Copyright © 2018 by
RG2108

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed or transmitted in any form or by any means including photocopying, recording or other electronic and mechanical methods without the prior written permission of the author/publisher except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other non-commercial uses permitted by COPYRIGHT LAW.

PUBLISHED IN WATTPAD

☜☆☞

Author's Note:

Hi dear readers! This is the first book I've wrote here in wattpad! Beware of some grammatical errors because I wrote this when I'm only thirteen! By the way, don't be silent readers plss. Vote or comment or do them both! It will really be appreciated by this introverted soul of mine 😅 I purple y'all 💜💜💜

~RG2108~