Chapter 2 : Old Bestfriend

Eunhye's POV

I woke up earlier than ever this morning, and unexpectedly smiling. I went to the bathroom to do my morning routine, even there my smile is full.

As I was washing myself and singing joyously, I replayed the happening yesterday....

Flashback...

"Can I walk with you?" Chanyeol asked.

I blushed and hide my face in Tae's chest. When I look up I saw Tae smirking, I glare at him but he ignored it.

"Yes, let's go." Tae replied.

Taehyung push me a little so that I'm not leaning in his chest anymore. I shoot him a death glare before going to his side and walking home.

It felt a little awkward because when Tae and I are walking home, we always chase after each other or rumble like kids in the street.

"You're full name is Park Chanyeol, right?" Taehyung asked.

"Ne, and I'm not relatives with Mr. Park." He answered.

"I know." Taehyung stated.

"So why do you want to walk with us?" I asked.

"Er...uhm... I want to know you better Byun Eunhye." He answered again.

Taehyung chuckled and started teasing me,

"Oooohhh, the campus crush wants to know my Eunnie better." He teased and I felt my cheeks burn up.

"You're Eunnie? Are you two dating?" Chanyeol asked curious.

"No we aren't, but I'm her boyfriend." Taehyung stated clearly and my eyes went wide.

I was ready to punch him but he pulled away and started running to his street. I'm on my way to chase him but I remembered Chanyeol being there so I stayed. I saw Tae grinning wildly while running backwards now,

"Don't worry I won't be mad if you date her! But just one day is allowed!" Tae shouted from afar and I face palmed, 'I want to go home and hide now because of my oh so loving bestfriend named Taehyungie', I said to myself.

"You're cute together." Chanyeol said beside me. "But we're cuter." He said grinning to me and I swear my face is as red as tomato.

I shook the color away before looking at him sideways." Where do you live?" I asked. Honestly I don't know more about him other than his name and birthday coz I don't stalk him that much.

He smiled before pointing at our house. "There." He said proudly and I choked on nothing.

"What?!" I yelled at him causing him to flinch a little and for me to realize my actions.

"Mianhamnida." I apologized.

"No it's ok. I might freaked out too if I were at your condition." He smiled knowingly.

"Y-you lived there?" I stuttered asking again. He nodded before speaking again." Our house is a split type, but you never notice me there at the second balcony?" He asked and I frown.

"Never." I said shyly coz if he goes there maybe I'm in my lala land and wandering over so I don't notice him there.

He laughed. The laugh that I like for real. "I always watch you there and you never notice me." He said more to himself than to me. "You're so cute. That's why I..................you." He whispered but I think I missed a word so I ask.