-: 20 :-

7,563,700 likesv_95 today's the day, my mystery man :)

7,563,700 likes
v_95 today's the day, my mystery man :)

view all 1,342,009 comments

sunshinehobi✔️ HAVENT SEEN YOU SO EXCITED TO LEAVE HOME IN SOOO LONG🤩🤩
   wwh_youknow✔️ @sunshinehobi yeah so excited he went to work without waiting for me😠
sunshinehobi✔️ @wwh_youknow well you got to go with me instead king jin, so I don't think it's too much of a loss

agust_dboy✔️ glad you're excited :) stay safe tae

parkthatjiminshi this shit ain't subtle smh

peachVtae sO DO I SCREAM ABOUT THE POST OR THE CAPTION?????
taesty_ @peachVtae im doing both fam this HAS to be jungkook
kimtaebae @peachVtae I actually really hope it's jungkook👀

-hyungtae_. THEY ARE MEETING TODAY #taekook
KIMpossible @-hyungtae_. TAEKOOK OMG #taekook #taekook #taekook

parkbogum✔️ you cant forget me so easily taehyung
   wwh_youknow✔️ @parkbogum we told you to stay away.
   bh_babies @parkbogum wtf is this guy doing here it's been years
   tannieboi @parkbogum tae absolutely fucking can and he has moved on

Even if Taehyung had moved on, he'd been left with a scar that wouldn't seem to heal. Park Bogum knew of such fact and he would simply try to reopen it like the manipulator he had been years ago.

The prime reason for drilling his mind into work and washing his freedom down the drain belonged to that man. Bogum had also fueled his dream for his life to be graced with fresh eyes that wouldn't look at him like another doll to dress up... eyes that would see some worth past his 'handsome face' to love and cherish in ways beyond friendship.

What was he thinking? That Jeon Jungkook had such eyes? He had no idea who the younger was behind a screen and a plentiful amount of messages. What was he doing getting so excited over a boy from Busan who he hadn't known existed a couple weeks ago?

Not today, Taehyung reminded himself, quickly shutting his phone off and relaxing the rising nerves. "Not today." He whispered to himself, like a feather's touch chilling his skin.

Work. It was work. Professional work like the celebrity he was.

Taehyung's greatest fear was dragging Jungkook into Bogum's place as an attempt to replace his scarring past; instead of genuinely wanting the younger in his life.

"He's a photographer, Kim Taehyung," he reminded himself, slumping in the lavish break room of the shooting venue. "You're a model. You can't afford to get hurt again."

His eyes slowly opened to be greeted by a dull hazy ceiling. "You can't afford to love yourself any less."

A scar was reopening, and in its wake, a storm of memories that had been chained away, securely fixated as history that would not repeat itself.

Taehyung knew he wouldn't be able to handle a second run of such circumstances— besides, his world was perfect and he wasn't expected to need second chances.

The model plastered the soft smile on his face and returned to his shoot, convincing himself to forget for that day because it was a special one. He had been excited to meet someone for the first time in ages.

And as he suffered the blinding flashes of light, sharp instructions and surface level encouragement being thrown at him, the hands rummaging all over him every few shots to keep him 'perfect,' Taehyung could only think about the awkward and mysterious breath of fresh air named Jeon Jungkook— and how he wanted the boy to mess up his flawless life.