Chapter 10: For a Reason.

Tuesdayyyyy Julyyyyyyy 21stttttttt, 2020

The Haikyuu manga ended yesterday (Monday in Japan), and I'm actually really sad about it. I have a few of the manga books, and Furudate-Sama really made those characters and overall series amazingly magnificent, and I hope this isn't the end of their manga career (I'll miss you Tsukki).

On other notes my first book in the TLOK series got to 4K reads! Thank you all so much!

I got logged out of Wattpad for like four days! I couldn't get into it and had a freak-out until I remembered that the online version was a thing 💀 I'm not comfortable with publishing on the online version (probably cause it's in light-mode and cause I accidentally switch to my other tabs all the time cause when I type I'm constantly moving the screen up and down) so I decided to wait until Wattpad got it back together. So I waited, and a few days later it let me in.

I honestly write way to much on these things...
Ughhh I feel like my writing's gone so downhill in the last few weeks.
😤
~~~~~~~~~

"America-Kun, why do you have two different books?" Japan asked as she and the United States walked back to where they've been sleeping for the time being. America didn't respond, he just kept walking, which made the niko Country confused. After a few more awkward minutes of them not saying anything, the two got to their destination. And that was when America turned to the shorter female.

"I'd like you to read this,"

The white and red Country was confused. America handed a book to her, and she cautiously took it. It was the book that was in the Mage section of the Library. "It's a book of basic spells. If I recall correctly, you need to read to page 128. Of course, you don't have to, but this can teach you about your magic inside you. If you have any questions I'll be on the floor," America explained while sitting on the floor and crossing his legs. He opened his book and immediately started reading, leaving Japan standing in front of him.

"これをやろう!" (Let's do this)

~~~~

"Ame-Kunnnnnnnn," Japan whined, throwing her head back in exasperation. She had almost finished the section she was supposed to read, and didn't like the layout of the book at all. "Yes, Japan?" America responded, not taking his eyes off his page. He somehow had almost finished the entire book, and it looked like there were a thousand pages. What the heck? How the heck? "There are no picturessssss in thisssssss," the Japanese Country whined some more, looking at her friend.

When she didn't see him looking at her, she huffed. "And this book says I need something to conduct my magic with," she quipped, and America's blue orbs shot up at her instantly. "Do... Do you feel anything r-right now?" He asked. Japan looked back at him, and tilted her head in confusion. "No. Should I?" She questioned, turning her multicoloured orbs back to her page. The American country realized what he said, and quickly turned his own head back to his book. "Uh, forget what I said. You haven't even activated it yet..." he sheepishly replied, a light pink dusting on his cheeks.

The two continued to read silently, and about ten minutes later, America yelled. "That's it!" And scared the crap out of Japan. "W-What's it?" The niko country questioned, standing up to stretch, her ears popped up and wiggled as if they had fallen asleep. The USA stood up, and looked down on his company. "I found out how to get them back!" He yelled, doing a mini victory dance that was basically just Fortnite Emotes.

"本当に?うわー!" (Really? Wow) Japan, congratulated. She felt her tail moving side to side in happiness, and blushed. America didn't notice. "But, we're going to have to leave..." he murmured, looking down. "Are you sure you want to come?" He asked again, even though he knew the answer. There was no way Japan would let him go alone. "What are you talking about? You really are an idiot at times!" The female Country shot back, not understanding why America was like this. She'd find out one day.

America sighed, then showed Japan a page. "Don't worry, you can read this. Apparently my power alone cannot bring them back, so we're going to create a potion to give me the extra boost I need," he pointed to the page that had a bunch of words, but Japan couldn't understand whatever language was on the page. "Um, Ame-Kun, I can't understand that..." she said, and stifled a laugh when America flushed and apologized, not realizing the book was in a language only few knew of.

"Basically we're going to need to go to America, Japan, and Russia. There are a few select ingredients that are still here, but we still need Water Lilies, White Lotus Flowers, and a Siberian Tiger tooth. If I'm being honest only the Lotus flowers and the tooth have magic properties, I have no clue what the water Lilies are for," America explained, somewhat confused himself. "And I'm guessing that the Library wants us to go to those three specific countries for a reason?"  the Japanese Niko asked, fishing into her uniform pocket for her eye contacts. If they were leaving she wanted her eyes to be the same colour.

"Precisely. It could have just said we needed to go to the other CountryHumans for the ingredients. But this Library is magical, and everything it does is for a reason," America put his sunglasses on, and when he looked back at Japan she already had her contacts in. They looked at each other and smiled, wordlessly hyping each other up.

"And we're making a stop at Party City as soon as we get in America,"