Chapter 4: Water Guns And a Wet Pillow.

Monday May 25thhhhhhhhhhhh, 2020!

My sister's birthday is on the 29th! Yay ♔
I've also started my Haikyu bookkkkkkk シ

I've been out of the sun for so long that now when I go outside I get migraines

😞
(I had mixed feelings when I wrote that)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Iowa?" A female voice called out. Iowa, who was relaxing, turned her head towards the sound of the voice. The state was outside in the gigantic backyard of America's Mansion, and was seated close to the pool that Michigan, Colorado, Georgia, and Alabama were in.

The States in the water were having a water-gun battle, The boys against the girls. The teams were pretty even though, Georgia and Michigan had some mad skills, but Alabama and Colorado weren't giving up that easily.

Iowa was spectating her siblings for three piticular reasons.

Delaware was having a nap, the cause being that he got a pillow rammed into his face at light-speed when he when into Washington, Wyoming, and Colorado's room. Wyoming was mad with Colorado because the latter grabbed his pillow and threw it out the window and into the backyard pool when Wyoming made fun of his different coloured slides (One was black and the other was strangely orange). After Colorado was forced by America to apologize, he was told to go out to the pool that Georgia and Michigan were in and get the pillow.

It was starting to sink, and the two girls looked at it in confusion, wondering if they should touch it or not. Colorado was on his way into the backyard, when he noticed Alabama asking Texas to come into the pool and have a water gun fight with the girls.

Texas declined and walked away, leaving a pouting Alabama on the living room floor. Colorado was already on the way out, so he would play a few quick rounds. "I'll come," he said, and Alabama perked up the instant those words left his brother's mouth.

Georgia and Michigan didn't know Alabama and Colorado were coming, so they continued to make small talk. After stripping their shirts off and everything valuable was out of their shorts' pocket's, the two male states cannon-balled into the pool, scaring the crap out of the poor females. The sun shone brighter than usual in that moment, and Colorado and Alabama bursted out laughing, trying not to drown at the same time. It was a bad move, because the girls were really mad now. They grabbed the already-full water guns sitting idly by the poolside, and sprayed the unsuspecting males. Yeah, with fifty-one children in the house, they prepared for something like this to happen.

"AHHHH! COLD!"

That outburst only made Georgia and Michigan smirk even bigger, and their sapphire eyes look even more deadly. It was a warm day outside, but the water in the guns felt like they had taken a trip to the fridge. They probably have. Eventually, the water emptied in the guns, and Alabama and Colorado could make their move. The younger State grabbed the pillow he was supposed to get, and threw it to the side so the water could pour out.

He wasn't going back quite yet, not when he and Alabama had to beat Michigan and Georgia. This was around the time Delaware went to Colorado's room, to see if he had given the pillow back to Wyoming. The first State opened the door, but it was only opened three-fourths of the way when a much larger and heavier pillow was hurled at his head at full speed. He stumbled back and shock his head, trying to retain his bearings.

"Holy crap! Deleware I thought you were Colo!" Wyoming yelled, and ran over to his brother. Delaware knew that if Colorado was hit with that pillow, he would be completey fine, but Deleware didn't have a strong build, regardless of what number state he was. He felt like he was hit with a truck. "Wheres.... C-Colorado....?" Deleware groaned out, rubbing his head. His blue eyes were rather glassy, but he made no movement to wipe the forming tears in his orbs away. Wyoming shruged his soldiers, then put a arm under his brother's.

"I'll take you to your room,"

And that was exactly what he did. Deleware shared his room with Pennsylvania, simply because he was a laid back state compared to all the other 49 states, especially like how Texas, Florida-man, Alabama, North and South Carolina, Arkansas, and sometimes even Arizona were. Wait. scratch that. All the States were crazy in one way, shape, or form. When Wyoming set his brother down onto his bed, he was instructed to tell Iowa, America, and if he wanted D.C, that he was taking a nap, and tell Iowa to look for Alabama. Deleware then let his still-glassy baby blue eyes close, and he drifted off to sleep.

Wyoming nodded and left the room, closing the door properly like the sorry brother he was. He told both America and D.C, but when he found Iowa she was playing with Rhode Island, Hawaii, Utah, and strangely Alaska in Iowa and Hawaii's room, and somehow, by some crazy knowledge, she already knew what Wyoming was going to say.

"Alabama should be in the pool right now with Colorado, Michigan, and Georgia," She said, not looking up form where her doll was on the ground. "How-" Wyoming tried to ask, but Iowa had that covered as well.

Georgia and Michigan left to go into the pool about twenty minutes ago. When I went into the kitchen to get Doritos I heard Alabama whining about how he also wanted to go outside, but he wanted someone to go with him. I just assumed Colorado was still outside because if he came back in than Deleware would probably still be awake right now," she explained to her brother, and even Utah and Alaska stopped momentarily to awe at their sister.

How the heck?

Wyoming nodded his head and crept out of the room. Moments later Iowa decided that she should probably get up and go see what her siblings were up too outside. It really meant she was going to keep an eye on Alabama, to make sure he didn't try anything. For some reason he hadn't seen Florida-Man yet, but she assumed he was talking with America, because when she walked past his room, the door was closed, and he sounded like he was trying to explain something without bashing his head in.

Florida-Man had that affect on people.

She walked out and into the backyard with a pair of sunglasses on and a novel in her hand. Iowa plopped herself down on a chair that was close enough to the pool that she could talk to them without yelling, but far enough away that she shouldn't get wet, unless Alabama purposely aimed the water gun he occupied at her.

The four states didn't even notice her, and she kept it that way. Iowa flipped her sunglasses over her blue orbs, and started to read her book. The last reason she came out to spectate and read was simply because she liked to be outside on sunny days. And it was quite warm outside, which made Iowa wonder why her other siblings weren't out. It didn't last long, because she was interrupted by a female voice calling out to her.

She lifted her glasses up to see better. It was Utah, and she was carrying Hawaii with her. "Iowa! Will you come play with us? I wanna be a wizard!" She yelled, and Iowa gave a small smile.

.

.

.

America realized why he could see memories that weren't his. It was because they were his children's memories. They were trying to tell him something. And they did a good job too, because America shot up from his spot on the floor, and yelled out so loud he woke up Japan.

"That's it!!"