Chapter 9: Books.

Monday, Julyyyyyy 13thhhhhhhhh, 2020

Welcome to another chapter of crap ♫
I really feel bad that I'm only posting this now ☹︎
As soon as I've finished this book, I'm probably going to change the order of these chapters so it more balanced between Soviet and Canada's story and America and Japan's story.

On another note I was writing this with my Sister's cat on me, and I had to stop frequently to give her attention. I was only able to stop and type for like thirty seconds at a time 🤣

😋
~~~~~~~~

"That's it!!"

Japan woke up with a startle, sitting up as fast as humanly possible, and that was saying something because Japan was part cat. However the female still had a grey blanket over her head, so when she sat up it went with her and she ended up looking like some sort of made-up monster with ears and a tail sticking out. America completely ignored her and stood up. Out of all his excitement he completely forgot to put his sunglasses on, but he wasn't really worried about that as his eyes were blue right now.

"I can do it, but then I'll probably pass out because I also have to control the amount... I could test Japan, but then I'll have to find the book that she can read..." America spoke to himself as he walked down an isle. He was in the section of Mages, but looked somewhat happy. Japan took the blanket off her and stretched. took her a minute to remember that she was with the United Stated of America in a magical Library, but she remembered when she heard America talking up a storm not too far away from her, so she stood up and followed him after stretching one last time, trying to get the sleepiness out.

"A.... America-Kun...?"

The Niko female found the aisle her friend was in, and walked down it. "Japan! Come here," America instructed when he noticed the female Country beside him. She did, and as soon as she got to him he put his hand on her forehead. The female blushed a low shade of pink, and even though she had no clue what he was doing she closed her eyes as well. A moment later Japan felt America's hand off her forehead, so she opened her multi colored eyes again.

America looked extremely happy, and he was on the verge of hugging her. "You are able to! Now I just need to find it...." he murmured, turning his head back to the bookcases. "I-I'm able to do what?" Japan got curious fast, and her silky white tail started going back and forth.

"You can conduct magic. Naturally every CountryHuman has magic within them, but only a few can actually use it. I'm pretty sure the only people who can are me, the UN, the EU, Union-Union, Germany, and now you," America explained, still looking for the book. "Woah! Just like in all the anime's! That's すごい!" (Amazing) Japan expressed, super happy and excited.

"Wait. What about those winged countries? Like Poland-San, Vatican City-Sama and Kazakhstan-San?" Japan asked. She thought it was strange that America didn't say any of their names. "They do have wings, but that doesn't mean that they can control their magic. Having wings doesn't really have anything to do with the countries themselves using magic, it's the universe that grants them the wings to let them know about what's coming up in the future," the American Country said. He picked up a book that didn't have a black splotch on it and looked through it before putting it back and looking for another.

Nobody other than America, Soviet, the UN, Egypt, and the countries themselves knew why they had wings. The UN could use magic himself, so he created a hologram of wings to walk around with, because he thought that creating your own with your magic was impossible. There was only one Country who knew it was possible, but they were no longer in CountryHuman form. "Here it is!" America announced. He took a book off of a bookshelf and looked through it quickly, then walked out of the aisle.

"Ame-Kun?" Japan asked, wanting to know both where he was going now and what book he had in his hand. "As soon as I find the other book I'll show you," the American explained, and that got Japan to stop asking questions, until she had another. "Can't you just ask the Library for the book? It gave us food and those blankets," The Niko only got more and more confused. "No. The Library won't give you something you can get yourself. It knows that we're basically stuck here until we find the book I'm looking for," America said, taking a sharp turn down another row of bookcases.

This section was called Life.

"Hey, haven't we already gone down here?" Japan asked, realizing the familiar type of books. America kept walking all the way to the end of the aisle, before stopping at the wall. "Yes, but I remembered that there was a hidden book. I don't remember the name, but when Union-Union showed me the Library all those years ago I think he showed me this," the American calmly explained, pressing his hand to a wall of bookcases. "You think?" He ignored that side comment and started knocking on each book, and didn't stop until he heard a sound that resembles metal.

"Woah!" Japan expressed when America pulled out the metal book. It was silver, and if it wasn't for the sound it made then it resembled a normal book. But America didn't stop there, the red and white striped Country put his hand in the space he created when he took the book out, and a few seconds later he pulled out another book. This one didn't have a black splotch on it, so Japan could look at it as well. The cover was a dark blue colour, and the name was enough to make anyone deadpan; Reviving.