Chapter 2: Blue to Black, And Pink to One Red.

Mondayyy Mayyy 11thhhh, 2020

I literally woke up like an hour ago, then bickered about how no one got me up earlier. Everyone then bragged about how they've been up for hours and I slept for like twenty. 😭

I'm planning to start my Haikyuu Book in two weeks, but I'll probably get excited a few days before and publish the first chapter early 🤣

I don't think I've ever mentioned this, but picking a name for a chapter really annoys me, especially when it's just a information chapter without much happening.
😋
~~~~~~~~

America opened his orbs, his vision automatically dimmed because he just woke up. He stared at the ceiling of creepy gargoyles, with them staring right back at him- into his soul. It didn't matter much, America felt dead inside. One of the most important things in his life were gone from his realty, so what was the point of even trying to be happy? He had another headache, but that was almost daily from his lack of sunlight.

He groggily sat up and looked at his surroundings again. There were bookcases in all four directions, with torches along the walls that never seemed to go dim. He had a grey blanket covering his bottom half, and a pillow from where his head was.

The American looked beside himself, and saw a thin white tail sticking out of another large grey blanket. Japan was under it, most likely still sound asleep, which didn't surprise America; he had gone to sleep the same time as his friend, but unlike her he had only been unconscious for two hours before awaking. He couldn't be blamed. Every night when he went to sleep he dreamt of his children.

The two were on the floor; somehow Japan found two blankets and pillows right after she found America, the result of the Library granting them. Weird magic Library. When America came back to the world of consciousness right after he did the deed, he was instantly hit with the reminder of what he did.

He took away his children's human forms and brought them back to their lands' as a way of protecting them when Florida-Man made a stupid decision to go outside and to a place he was never supposed to know about; The Library of Knowledge, all because he wanted to know why he and his siblings had their Human form when nobody else like them did (Such as Canada's Province's or Japan's Prefecture's).

After siting there for a good two minutes or so, the United States of America finally began to feel and realize just how drained he was, both emotionally and physically. It was intoxicating; him feeling so powerless. In the distance he could hear Japan desperately calling out his name while trying to locate him. Then America realized he didn't have his glasses on, and he noticed could even feel his oily black eyes. Eww. He groaned as he moved his head slightly from where he positioned it to directly on the ground, and sighed in relief when he saw the sunglasses a few feet away.

"A-America-Kun?!"

Too late. Japan had already found him, and was looking at his black eyes in horror. He took a deep breath, and tried to explain his absolutely terrifying current eye colour to the female, but only got about halfway when he felt unconsciousness pull at his body, causing him to drift asleep once more.

Stupid body needing sleep. When America awoke after his nap, he was on top of a rather large blanket, with his sunglasses beside him. He sat up and noticed that Japan had noticed him, and was not-so-secretly looking at him.

But she didn't look scared in the slightest. Since when was she so fearless? She was cowering in fear a while ago...

"A-America-Kun, I'm happy your alive! I'm n-not exactly sure what happened to the States, or what happened to your e-eyes, but they are back to normal now!" She explained, her tail going from side to side behind her. She stuttered, but that was normal for someone who saw completely black eyes like in horror movies. America was thankful that Japan was the way she was, even if she lost a few marbles.

The Niko Country said she didn't really mind his eyes, and turned out that her own pink coloured eyes were contacts. She felt he was rather uncomfortable about his black eyes, so she popped out the contacts to reveal one pink and one red eye, the latter from which she inherited from the Japanese Empire. Who woulda' thought?

"Are... A-Are we still in the.... L-Library?" America shakily asked, after getting over his surprise from Japan's eyes. She nodded, curiously. The male Country realized that his friend wasn't going to put her contacts back in, because she wanted him to be comfortable around her. His eyes went back to their baby blue colour already, so he prompt his glasses onto his head, granting her wish. "You s-should go back-" America tried to explain to Japan, but stopped when he noticed she was glaring at him.

Japan was glaring at the United States of America. And she was pissed.

"Ame-Kun, you are really stupid!" She offended, and looked rather mad. "I want to help you get the States back," she explained a little softer this time, and America would be lying if he said he wasn't stunned. She didn't even know what happened to his children, and she didn't even know completely as to why his eyes went black sometimes- but she was still willing to help him get his children back to their Human forms. He smiled. "We need to find a book, it will h-hopefully tell us of a spell or potion we need to make to bring them back. If you see books with a big b-black dot in the upper spine area, DO NOT open it," he simply explained. If her was being honest then Japan would also somewhat be pulled to the books she wasn't supposed to read, but that would just make her freak out, so America left that out.

Japan didn't know this, but if anyone other than America or USSR read one of those books, the country reading it would automatically be put under the books spell, making them at the book's mercy. Magic does exist, just in different forms of what we think it does.

He didn't know why, but he trusted the Niko Country. her ears popped up in a happy fashion and she immediately hugged him. "Thank you, America-Kun!" She yelled, before letting go of a rather dazed male country and skipping away to the Manga section of the Library.

That was a week ago.

America had slowly started to loose hope that he would find a book that would help bring back his States. He sent a text to U.N and Britain, saying he and Japan were perfectly fine, and told Canada there was no need to check on the States, before Canada explained everything that happened with him and Soviet. Since when did his nervous brother of a country talk to scary Communist Countries?

He was going to send another text to Soviet himself, telling him to not scare the crap out of a Canada or be ready to catch his hands, but his phone died and he left his charger in his room, back in his house (Japan left hers in the mansion when Florida grabbed her and pulled her to the Library). It was better this way, now nobody would be able to track him and would risk finding out about the Library. And when he thought about it, did Soviet even know how to operate a phone?

.

Speaking of Canada and USSR, what exactly happened to them?