Chapter 8: Britain's Not Very Happy.

Mondayyyyy Juneeeee 29thhhhhhhh, 2020.

At the rate I'm going by, this book probably won't be done for another few months, so I will still be publishing on Monday's, but I might also be publishing randomly through the week.

The next chapter will be of America and Japan, so hopefully things will start to make sense if it still doesn't.

😋
~~~~~~~

"M-Ms. E-Egypt? What do you mean? Didn't she go back to her land when Mr. Third Riech started the War?" Canada asked, looking at Soviet in confusion. He was confused: only a few seconds ago USSR said that he could show the Canadian why there are CountryHumans with wings. But he was confused on what Egypt had to do with it. Soviet flushed a low shade of red and looked away from the curious Canadian.

He wouldn't and couldn't believe what he was about to ask. But he did it anyways. "иди со мной ... в Египет," (come with me... To Egypt) he murmured in Russian, his blush getting so bright that it could be made out, even though Soviet's face was red because of his flag. Canada seemed numb. The USSR just asked me to come with him to Egypt. He's going to teach me about Winged Countries oh my gosh- the Canadian thought to himself, his green orbs freely showing the excitement he held inside.

Soviet was left wondering why the heck he asked a scared-to-heck of-a Country to come with him to Egypt. Not to mention that this wasn't any nervous country, this was Canada, the son of Britain, and someone Soviet disliked with most of his gut. Hang on, if Canada even wanted to go, wouldn't he need to ask Britain for permission to go with him? The Power Country wasn't all that happy with his son at the moment either, for hanging out with Soviet in the first place. Soviet would also need to tell his children where he was going, and knowing Belarus, she would make him a feast as a goodbye.

Soviet's head started to hurt just thinking about it.

"I'd really l-like to go, but I n-need to ask Dad first..." Canada muttered. Did he just read USSR's mind? It seemed like it. "Then letszzz go," the Communist said, turning and walking back to Canada's vehicle. What made him walk? Who knows? Was he being possessed? Probably. Did he want to spend more time with Canada? Obviously, even though he would never admit that.

The Canadian followed in suit, and got into the driver's seat. He put his seat belt on, but before he started the car, he put his hand back into the back seat, and pulled out a bottle of Maple Syrup and a cup. He popped the cork off, and poured a small about into the cup, then drank it all in one go. Soviet ogled the cup, with his brown orb, surprised that the Canadian could down that much, he didn't even think about how sticky it must have been.

It was kind of gross.

"D-Do you want some?" Canada asked, gesturing the bottle to Soviet, who didn't even know what to say. "Uh, n-no," he sputtered, still really surprised at how much Maple Syrup went down. Canada smiled, popped the cork back on, and put it in his cup holder. He put the cup in a bag, and started the car. Something must have clicked in Canada, because he was now extremely confident. That might have been the Syrup getting to him, but it didn't matter.

They were going to Egypt.

~~~~

"Absolutely not,"

Britain said, crossing his arms. Canada and Soviet were sitting in his office, and Canada asked if he could go to Egypt. "But dad, I'll be learning!" Canada persuaded. Britain's left eyebrow rose a bit. "Learning what, exactly?" He asked, looking at his son curiously. "Soviet will show me why Poland, Miss. Vatican City, and Kazakhstan have wings! It sounds so amazing!" Canada expressed, and if Japan was told to draw his exact expression in that moment, she would draw him with stars in his eyes, because the excitement was radiating off of him.

Britain on the other hand, was more concerned about the way his son spoke. Canada was a very polite Country, so for him not to use mr. in front of Soviet and not say his full name meant something. It meant that Canada trusted the Russian. "Didn't Egypt go back to her country? And how does she even know about Winged Countries? Not even the EU or UN know fully," Britain asked, narrowing his Blue eyes on Soviet, who wanted nothing more than to chuck the short British man out the window and leave with the Canadian.

"Египет был первой страной с крыльями, прежде чем она вернулась в свою страну, поэтому, держу пари, она написала это иероглифически," (Egypt was the first country with wings before she returned to her country, so I bet she wrote it hieroglyphically) Soviet said in Russian, getting tired of English. He knew Britain could understand Russian just fine, so he was careful with his words. If he slipped up even the slightest, Britain would definitely notice and question him. "Please da-" Canada went to ask again when France knocked lightly on the door.

"Come in darling,"

France walked in with a tray of tea and biscuits. She had been helping New Zealand and Australia get one of Aussie's spiders out of the bathroom and back into his room, so she wasn't there when Britain answered the door to let his son and Comminust inside. "Bonjour!" She said cheerfully, giving Britain his tea. She offered Canada one, who only took the plate of biscuits and started to chew on them. She looked to Soviet and didn't even flinch. She offered him a cup with Earl Grey in it, and he didn't want to seem rude, so he took a cup and nodded to her. If there was one thing he learned, it was that you never offend the mother of anyone.

Since when was France so comfortable around Soviet? If Britain offered the same thing, the Russian would take the cup of tea and chuck out the window. He wanted to throw a lot of things out. France left quietly and Britain looked back to Soviet, then to his son. Canada looked really happy when he was talking about what they would be doing; the Canadian looked happy in general, and even though Britain disliked the Commie a lot, there was no way he could take his son's happiness away.

America maybe, but not Canada.

"How.... How long will you be gone for? He asked, picking up a pen to write it down. "Vvvvvour days. Then Kanada villlll be back," Soviet said, masking his voice so that he sounded un-emotional. But on the inside, he was content with the fact that his new comrade would be able to come with him. At least, he hoped Canada would be able to come.

"Canada, you better not be impolite while on your journey. Now.... Go pack your things, I would like to have a word with Soviet," Britain spoke, and Canada almost choked on the biscuit he was chewing on. He jumped out of his chair, and hugged his father, the biggest smile on his face. "Thank you Dad!" He yelled, then walked out of the office to get his things.

As soon as he left, Britain turned to USSR.