Beside you at last (NSFW/JK)

Jungkook and you had been dating for about a month and a half now and he couldn't be happier. All the feelings he had been brushing off before you started dating were now free and he felt so much better not having to bottle it all up.

He hadn't wanted to start anything with you, but when someone else came along, he realized he couldn't live with you being with someone else. You had been close friends for a long time before dating and you both felt oddly comfortable, but you kept experiencing the novel things of being boyfriend and girlfriend.

After he treated you to a lovely dinner out, he walked you to your apartment. You were already at the door and he was kissing you passionately, not wanting to let you go just yet. You pulled away to breath and he looked at you with a big smile which he hadn't been able to shake all evening.

You looked into each other's eyes as if asking for confirmation and you opened the door and walked backwards as he walked in with you. He kicked closed the door as he kissed you again and you threw the keys on the bowl on the little table next to the door.

You took off your coats and threw your purse on the floor on the way to the couch without breaking apart. You sat down next to each other breathlessly. He looked for your eyes again as he took deep breaths and you locked eyes with him. I will wait if you're not ready - he said still waiting for a sign, he really didn't want to rush things and push you away.

You climbed on his lap, facing him and kissed him sweetly - I think I am - is all you said and he cupped your cheeks and kissed you intensely as he didn't know how else to express the love that burnt inside him. He wanted you so bad, but not just for the sex, he wanted you in your entirety. He wanted to make love to you after the long wait to have you.

You broke apart and got up, you took his hand in yours and showed him your bedroom. He didn't take his eyes off you as you looked ahead. Appreciating every inch of your body pulling him around the house. You closed the door behind you and he held you by your waist and kissed you sweetly.

You reached for his shirt and started unbuttoning it carefully, revealing the physique he worked so hard for at the gym when you met twice a week. All those sets of crunches you watched him do over and over were no joke. He smiled amused at you staring and chuckled.

You looked up self-consciously and he slid his hands to the hem of your shirt and pulled it over your head. Your nicely toned body wasn't a surprise to him as he saw you working out with your sports bras on weekly basis, but there were a few parts he was dying to see bare at last.

He bit his lip when he saw a more revealing lace bra cupping your breasts, he could now be aroused around you and not run away embarrassed to hide his emotions. You leaned your head to a side to catch him staring down at your chest. He blinked and fixed eyes with you hoping you didn't find it creepy.

You just smirked and he smiled sincerely, it really was so comfortable for both of you, all the awkwardness of starting a relationship wasn't there. It had been way longer for you both. You unbuttoned his pants, he pulled them down and stepped out to then help you unzip your skirt. You turned around and brushed your hair to a side so he could undo your bra.

He couldn't help but instantly look down at your butt, another part of you that he had yet to see without clothes. He bit the side of his lip and dragged his teeth pulling the skin inwards as he reached to the clasp on your bra and undid it swiftly.

He placed his hands on the straps before you could and pulled it off as you turned around to face him again. Taking a second to look at you, he placed his hands on the sides of your torso and caressed your skin right next to your breasts with his thumbs. I see you're enjoying yourself quite a bit - you said boldly as usual and he blushed and looked at you with slightly bigger eyes.