Your sexuality (Reaction)

Yoongi

Yoongi, I need to tell you something - you were sitting on the sofa in his studio as he worked. You were nervous, but you felt like you'd waited long enough to talk to him.

He hummed acknowledging what you said and you continued - I'm bisexual - you went straight to the point. He froze for a second and then spun his chair around to look at you - you are kidding - he said with an amused smile.

You frowned annoyed - no, why would I joke about something like that - you said with a straight face and his smile dropped. Really? - he was surprised, but serious now. You looked at him judgingly for still questioning you and he rolled his chair closer to you.

He kissed your forehead - okay - and then rolled back to his computer and continued working. That was easier than you thought.

 That was easier than you thought

Namjoon

Have you ever heard of pansexuality? - you questioned your boyfriend nervously and looking up from his book he answered - yeah, of course, it's when people are attracted to... - you cut him off. No, I know what it is - you said and he looked at you confused - oh, okay, I thought you were asking me to explain - he thought for a second - why do you ask then?

You gulped and braced yourself for whatever he would do - I'm pansexual. He looked at you in silence and you shifted uncomfortably. Namjoon got up and walked to sit next to you and wrapped his arm around your waist lovingly. Why didn't you tell me before? - he asked curiously.

I wasn't sure how you were going to react - you said looking down at your fingers fidgeting on your lap. He put his other arm around you and hugged you tightly - I love you just the way you are, never doubt that - he said in your ear and you squeezed him back.

 He put his other arm around you and hugged you tightly - I love you just the way you are, never doubt that - he said in your ear and you squeezed him back

Seokjin

Jagi, do you have a minute to talk? - you asked Jin as soon as he came back from work. You looked worried, he put everything down immediately. Hurrying to your side and bringing you to sit down on the couch next to him, he held your hands - is everything okay? - he asked looking at you ready to listen.