Status: taken (TH/Cont.)

ARMY didn't take long to find every trace of you in social media and your boyfriend was livid at the influx of private messages wanting access, questioning and threatening. For his sake and yours, you deactivated your accounts, which he felt bad about. He was stressed out of his mind by now, not that you weren't worried too, but this was definitely harder on him due to his  level of exposure.

For some reason, the negativity always overthrows the positivity and the happy messages on BTS' accounts got drowned by the nasty ones even if there was not an overwhelming majority of negativity. Maybe I should go on V Live and talk to ARMY - Tae said thinking out loud - a statement won't be enough, I just know it. You frowned and hurried to stop him - I'm not sure it's a good idea, both you and ARMY need to cool down. You don't want to say something you'll regret. He looked at you with his eyebrows furrowed and nodded in agreement.

He rested his face on his hands overwhelmed by all sorts of emotions. Hey, Tae, it'll be okay, it's the initial shock - you said crouching next to him on his desk's chair, rubbing his arm trying to comfort him. You wished you could do something so he'd stop hurting this badly.

It wasn't long until the rest of the band found out what had happened. They came to the bedroom and sat down on the bed and floor, having a long talk about how they would proceed. There was no possibility to dismiss this as a rumor and they agreed hiding it further wouldn't be good, specially considering how they had been targeting Taehyung lately.

Tae resisted, but the members insisted he stayed home and tried to relax. Locking himself in his studio and working 12 hrs. a day as he had done lately wasn't going to do any good to him. He laid against the back of the chair and rested his head looking at the ceiling. You straddled him and started kissing his stretched out neck, desperately trying to distract him.

What are you doing? - he asked sighing frustrated and you answered - just try to relax, please? - you begged him full of concern. He raised his head to look at you and he could see the worry in your eyes, he was tense, but his gaze softened. He did his best just to make you feel better, not really for himself. He laid his head back and closed his eyes.

You got up and kissed his lips softly, he could feel you smiling against his skin as you went back to his neck. After a while he pulled you back on his lap and kissed you hungrily. You chuckled, it was working despite his lack of faith in it. He nibbled on your neck carefully trying not to leave any marks that could make things worse, he couldn't help but listen to the thoughts on the back of his head.

A couple of days later the statement confirming your relationship was released and Taehyung thought he was going to lose it, but surprisingly, that took a whole lot of pressure off his back as the rumors stopped at least. He tried to focus on those ARMYs who were happy for him, he scrolled through Weverse, which seemed to be the safest platform, unlike Twitter.

He posted a photo update of just his hand making a finger heart, with a short message thanking those who supported him and announcing he'd do a V Live one of these days. Many fans left excited messages and waited for it eagerly. He wasn't sure when, but he was certain he wanted to do it. He didn't care about the press, he cared about his followers, he wanted things to be clear to shut up the haters who were spreading false details. To get everyone off his back.

After a few days, he resolved to make a live from his studio. You decided to sit on the couch to a side quietly for moral support. He discussed what he'd say with Big Hit earlier that day and they all agreed on it. He logged into V Live and looked at you for a second before starting to record, you could tell he was ready to do this, but he was still rather nervous. You sent him a butterfly kiss and he smiled widely for the first time in weeks, he got up to press his lips against yours needing the sort of comfort only you could make him feel.