Chapter Eight: unexpected events

Start from the beginning

Dantanian

"No!" I throw a punch at Dantanian but he catches it like it's tissue.

"Nah na naaahhh." He squeezes my knuckles.

"Arrrggghhh!" I yell as I kneel.

Castiel breaks out from under the burning logs, he charges at Dantanian but there's a forcefield protecting him.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you" Raphael said while holding Bethel's wings, ready to rip it out from her back.

"Raphael..." Castiel said.

"Where are your manners?" Raphael replied.

"All done with the time warp." Furcas added.

" Furcas added

Furcas

"Great, now there shouldn't be any more causalities." Raphael said.

"Why are you doing this?" Castiel asked.

"Don't take this personal Castiel. I am not here to kill or cause harm to any of you, surrender the Nephilim to me and we can all go home peacefully." Raphael replied.

"Don't listen to him..." Bethel said.

"I'm on a mission here Raphael, directly from Uriel." Castiel replied.

"I'm fully aware. However, I do not trust the judgement of Uriel, I believe he is up to something. I shared my visions of Suriel's offspring to the board but Uriel insisted on this godforsaken gamble. How long do you intend to feed this abomination? It will grow beyond measures and bring destruction to the world. He will be the one to free Lucifer, the one who will become the Nephilim King that will bring chaos to the world, I cannot allow such to fall upon my father's beautiful creation."

"Lord Uriel won't let that happen..." Castiel replied.

"He is a lower Archangel than I am! I should have been listened to!!" Raphael's anger causes an energy surge destroying every car and building within fifty meters" look, I'm not the enemy."

Suddenly a bus hits Dantanian into a wall, freeing me from his grip.

"Let her go!" I shoot a ying-yang blast at Raphael, he crashes into a car, I rush to help Bethel. " Are you alright?"

Bethel retracts her wings " I'm fine."

"Look out!" Flauros said from the bus.

"Arrgghh!" Furcas use his hammer to bash Bethel, it sends her flying to Castiel. She hits him, they crash into the burning building.