“No. I wouldn’t like that too much. You know I hate when you’re quiet.” He teased seductively, giving me a wink.

I followed my sexy but perverted boyfriend onto the ice and he immediately grabbed onto the wall for stability.

“Fuck.” He cursed and then looked at me.

“Sorry but it’s hard to stop cursing when you’ve been doing it for so long and by the way, I am in flippin ice skates for you. Me in ice skates!”

“I know.” I said, smiling at the view as I tried to step onto the ice myself.

I wobbled a little but was able to at least stay on my feet as we began to slowly inch forward.

“If one of us breaks our arm, I’m going to blame you.”

“Shut it Harry.”

There was a slow paced song blaring through the speakers and I recognized it immediately as ‘Oblivion’ by Bastille.

“I love this song.” I told Harry.

“Me too.” He said, surprising me.

Are you going to age with Grace? Are you going to leave a path to trace? But oblivion is calling out your name.”

My jaw dropped when I heard Harry singing. I’d never heard Harry sing and I was blown away by his voice. He was amazing and I was staring at him in awe, falling just a little harder for him.

“What?” he asked.

“You’re singing.” I said as the violin began to start up towards the end of the song.

“Yeah so?”

“You have the most incredible voice Harry.”

He didn’t say anything. He just grabbed my hand in his and smiled at me.

“I really like that song.” He said for the second time, making me smile again.

I couldn’t get over his voice singing that song and I made a mental note to download it as soon as I got home. I wobbled a bit as Harry pulled me in close to his body.

“This isn’t so bad…skating with you.” He admitted.

“I told you.”

“I know you did.” He said, smiling down at me and leaning down to place a kiss on my head, just under my beanie.

I held onto his elbows as his hands were on my waist. I didn’t want to go anywhere. I just wanted to stay here with him forever, the words from ‘Oblivion’ in my head. ‘When you fall asleep with your head upon my shoulder, when you’re in my arms, but you’ve gone somewhere deeper. Are you going to age with Grace? Are you going to age without mistakes?

“Grace?”

“Yeah?” I asked, leaning back to look him in the eyes, so many emotions going through my head.

“Are you going to marry me someday?”

My knees gave out and Harry caught me just before we both ended up on the ice. I stared at him in complete question, complete shock. What did he just say? Was that my imagination?

Harry’s POV

She looked at me like I’d grown another head. Did I really surprise her that much? It was just a question. For some reason, I wanted to ask her. I didn’t mean for her to almost have a heart attack.

“What?” she asked like she didn’t believe she’d heard me right.

“You heard me.” I said, not sure how I would like saying it again.

“Um…Did you ask me if I was going to marry you someday? Did you mean like marriage as in wedding, being your wife?”

My wife. Dang if that didn’t sound good.

I nodded.

“Uh…Harry I thought you…”

“Just answer the question. Would you someday? I mean theoretically, if I asked.”

“Yes.” She whispered, her expression changing.

She bowed her head down and I didn’t want to see her like that. Did I do something wrong?

“What?” I asked, confused.

“You said theoretically. At first, I thought you were serious. No, it’s no big deal. Don’t worry about it.” She said, looking away.

“No. I did mean it. I meant it. It’s still kind of obnoxious to me but I kind of like the idea of you being mine, officially I mean.”

“Wow. I can’t believe my Harry Styles just said that.”

Was it wrong that I fucking loved that? Her Harry Styles. Of course I was hers. I never even had the interest to look at other girls. They were so irrelevant to me. They didn’t matter. Only Grace. As we continued to skate, I looked over to Grace, fantasizing about when we would have a place to ourselves. It would be so perfect.