He looked at me blankly like I was some kind of Martian, the water dripping from his hair.

“You are not getting a tattoo.”

“And why not? It’s my body.” I snapped.

“Well I’m not letting somebody press a needle to your skin. Absolutely fucking not.”

“Harry, I’m getting one.” I challenged.

He rolled his eyes and shook his head. I wanted to keep this argument going just for a little while.

“Well, where would you even get it. What would you get?”

I shrugged. I couldn’t believe he was buying into it. Like I would ever get a tattoo. No way.

“Hmm. I guess I would get one on my boob right here. Maybe a star or a heart? Who was that guy that you said did your tattoos? Maybe I’ll give him a call and see if he’s free.” I teased.

He looked at me with dark eyes, catching on that I was only joking.

“That is so not funny. You know I’m the only man who ever gets to see your body.”

“Yeah, I know.”

“Well don’t forget it. And if you wanted to mark up your body, you could’ve just asked me.” He said, attaching his lips to my neck, sucking on my skin.

He was sure to leave a mark and I gave in once his lips sucked on my breasts.

………

That night, the skating rink was packed with kids and teenagers everywhere. Harry looked at me with his scowl and I rolled my eyes, pulling on his arm to follow me. We paid for two hours’ worth of skating and Harry had rolled his eyes about this too.

“How can anybody skate for two damn hours?”

“I thought I told you to stop cursing.”

“So only when we fuck?”

I looked around, praying that nobody heard Harry. It looked as if nobody was paying attention to us and I pointed my finger at Harry.

“Watch your mouth.” I told him as we put on our ice skates.

Harry looked funny with them on and I made the comment that if only his hair was red, he would look like Ronald Mc Donald.

“You are really testing me aren’t you?”

“Only because I love you. Would you rather I ignore you?”