Rest

the cat that Hange brought from outside lays down in the living room couch. (y/n) picks it up as it meows to her annoyingly. "no no. you need to get your paw washed." she said hugging the cat tightly but in comfort. "Kashii, wheres the bathroom at?" she said facing to him. "there's only one bathroom. its in the second floor across your bedroom." he said while cleaning the kitchen bartender table. "uhm. thanks." (y/n) said going to the staircase.

the staircase is small and in the side of the wall of the staircase, there's several live plants and small windows for the sunlight to get trough in. when you arrived in the second floor, there's a small hallway. in the end of the hallway, there's 2 doors facing to each other and a whole glass in the very end. the sun dims in trough the glass, giving light sources to the quite long hallway. you walked towards the glass and place your hand on it. the sunset and a huge mountain with a  sculpture of 5 different people. on of them looks like Lady Tsunade and you are very sure that's her. she smiled on how pretty the mountain looks.

"what are you looking at?"
the cat meows loud and got of your embrace. you jolted a little then looked up right behind you in disbelief. "K-KAKASHI. oh my lord you scared the hell out of me." she said leaning to the glass wall. he raised his eyebrow and crouches down to pet the cat. "well nothing. i'm just making sure you're alright." he said standing from crouching. "yeah..i'm fine here don't worry." you said looking back at the mountain. Kakashi leans to (y/n)'s back causing her to get trapped in his huge muscular body. he lower himself to your level and point at the mountain. 

"so in Konohagakure, there's these leaders in charge of the whole village, called as Hokage. that one in the left side is Hashirama Senju, the first Hokage. Lady Tsunade's grandfather. and on his right is his brother, Hashirama Senju as the second Hokage. then the third is Hiruzen Sarutobi. he is one of Tobirama's student. then after him, the greatest hokage among all, Minato Kamikaze. he was my teacher. then finally, Lady Tsunade. the fifth and the current Hokage." 

Kakashi explains clearly and easy to understand. (y/n) looked back at the mountain then back to him. "you know their backgrounds so well! you must be a good teacher, don't you think?" she giggles a little and leaned on him. causing Kakashi to blushed brightly behind his mask. 

the sun started to set. the skies changes color perfectly from blue to orange with a slight pink. the atmosphere between them is calm. yet in a comfortable silence. she smiles at the thought that this feels like a deja vu. because her crush confessed to her in the same condition as this too back then. 

"(y/n)." he called.

"yeah?" she looked at him.

they both looked at each other. his black intimidating right eye orbs gazes at her beautiful silky (e/c) eyes. he was still bending down on her level as his hand rested on the glass wall behind her so she has access to his face freely. (y/n)'s small hand traced Kakashi's left side. his soft pale skin that has a strong intoxicating scent that drove the girl crazy. she slowly slid his headband upwards revealing a sexy scar that lines vertically trough his left eye. she traced the scar slowly not to startled him. "what happened to you.." she looked at his vulnerable side. he opens both of his eyes, she shocked that he has the similar sharingan as Itachi's. she couldnt tell the different but they both spinning and red. she traced his cheek slowly as if shes afraid to break him. down to his cheek, she pulled his mask, tugging it slightly and pull it down until his whole nose is visible. 

suddenly, the cat tugs and pull her skirt down causing it to ripped a little. it meows loudly wanting an attention too. (y/n) stumbled a little and let go of him as she looked down to the cat. he coughed as she picked up the cat. "i'm sorry about that-" (y/n) looked back up at her resulting Kakashi disappeared withing seconds into white smokes. she sighs and chuckles.