Uninvited Special Guest

"(y/n) wait up" Karma tried top catch the smaller girl but surprisingly she really fast and agile. he thought shes fragile and need to be protected at all cost. but seeing her jumping trough the forest and tree branches, shes very tough.

Karma jumped to a tree and took a deep breath. he felt something stinging in his palm then let go. landing near the same tree. he took a few hitched breath but sadly, (y/n) ran off faster. Karma got up to try catch on (y/n)

Karma stopped for awhile. leaving (y/n) run by herself. Mikasa stopped running as well. "are you okay?" Mikasa softly asked. holding his shoulder. Karma's eyes was wide open and he looked at his palms. its all red-purple-ish. he looked at Mikasa wide eyes not knowing what happened to him.

Mikasa looked over him and realize something. Karma was touching and inhaled the air around a very toxic tree. it was a Manchineel adult plant. it could be called as poison guava. the evergreen tree has reddish-gray bark, small greenish-yellow flowers, and shiny green leaves. The leaves are simple, alternate, very finely serrated or toothed, 2–4 in inches long. Spikes of small greenish flowers are followed by fruits similar in appearance to an apple.

Mikasa bandaged Karma's palm but he groans louder in pain. she gasped and apologized. they both were panicking because there's literally nothing around them but trees. 

"are you guys alright?" 

 Mikasa's eyes perked up as she saw a concerned looking stranger.

================================

"I'VE HAD ENOUGH!" The white haired in green vest guy glares darkly at Hange who is getting exhausted. he charged at Hange  full speed. Hange simply dodge him, causing him to slam his face to the tree right behind her. she ran away to a random direction in order to get away from him. she knew he's goddamn insane and she doesn't stand a chance against him. 

"fucking insane." she cursed while running away.

she stopped for a while to make sure he didn't siege her. "watch your back, dumbass." Hange's eyes went wide as she turned around again. revealing the grown up man glaring at her. with his right hand has a shining blue thundery looking magic. she knew that's the end of her.

many questions are appearing non stop in her head. but it drowned in one second. he ran to her like there's no . tomorrow. she shuts her eyes tightly knowing that's her life void. he swung his right hand trough her chest. Trying to kill her instantly.

Hange's cheeks is being rained by a red crimson blood. it isn't her blood.

=================================

"son of a bitch. you'll fucking pay." the duck butt jumped among the tree from a branch to a taller branch. to find a specific man that hand cuffed him. he was also admiring the forest view from above. he was targeting that tomato head. he holds his anger by looking the view from above. 

the duck butt haired guy tried to chase Karma. but he stopped in one of the branch. he felt something is wrong. a strong scent of a blood lingers in his pale nose. "huh?" he swifted his head around him. finding the source of the blood. 

he jumped down from the branch and followed the scent that felt like..calling him. the scent made him walk to a certain direction. the scent is possessing him. it pulls his muscle to a certsin spot. like it wants him to see something. he stopped walking. mouth fall agape. a horrific scene stunned him completely. 

"K-Kakashi sensei.." he muttered beneath his breath

it was his teacher, Kakashi. his right hand slashed trough the girl's chest that the duck butt secretly had crush on. he could see from a far she was coughing out blood. he stood there looking dead with anger. He clenched his fist then jumped out of the forest. Going to a specific place.