The Laptop

"JUMIN."

The red headed four eyes slam the door open yelling curse to the billionaire.
He notice his door broke down and yet its very damaged.
Who knew a professional hacker could break a door with just one hand.

"What is it this time, four eyes."
The rich man turn around without any expression. he was looking out to the balcony looking at the sky. Saeyoung paused and noticed a hole formed clouds. Yet a sigh escaped his rich mouth. Also the cat he carries with meows to the loud noise the redhead made.

"Why did you go out WITH THAT BIRD SHIT HEAD without INVITING ME"
Jumin chuckles as a response looking at the boy who seems to be a little child for him.

"Well well, you were watching hentai- oops. Isn't that your work everyday?"
He said laughing at his own joke and bent down to let the cat he carries walk away.

"UGH WHATEVER. i'm here not to tell you that. But i'm here to ask a you very important question" the redhead says as he pushes the glasses in the bridge of his nose.

Jumin gave a hand gesture to let the redhead boi sit down in the black majestic sofa he accidentally brought.
He bought it when he was drunk. At ikea.

The four eyes chuckles and sits down.
He pet the white blue eyes cat Jumin has. And chuckles.

"So.." Jumin holds a pen and a book in his hand and sit across to the redhead.
"..Saeyoung. what would you like to talk about?" Jumin said in a serious tone.

"Well, im sure you heard the news." Saeyoung said in a playful tone.
"About?" Jumin stated and start clicking the tip of his pen.

"Theres a pretty big earthquake around America." Saeyoung said looking at him in a stern expression. Jumin writes down a few notes about it. "You may continue about it" Jumin stated.

"It said that it might hit Korea." Saeyoung said as he is going to pick up a cup of tea.
But he accidentally drop it to the ground and the tea cup broke.

"Its okay. That's only a few million won-" Jumin said in a chill tone as he stands up but his body swift to the right and yet his head hit the end of the table. Making him knocked out.

"JUMIN!" saeyoung screamed like a japanese school girl and tried to run to Jumin's unconscious body.
He tried to run but fell.

Jumin's vase collection fell to the floor almost hitting Saeyoung.
He notice Jumin's chandelier shakes intensively. He does realize he is like in a 50th floor. Since its an expensive apartment.

Saeyoung hold on to the wall and he manage to stand up. He saw Jumin's face in the floor. Full of blood.
His leg are trembling he tried to reach his backpack and make a run for it.

The backpack fell and slides to his direction. He grabs it and swing it to his back.
He ran to the door frame and fell down.
His stomach hits the door frame making him cough his saliva out.

He grabs the other door frame and jumped outside from the room.
The ground is still shaking.
He make a run to the emergency exit and push the door open. When the door opens, he slipped.
He hit the ground and bounce somehow. He could imagine his body will be full of bandages. And how many weeks he will stay at the hospital.

As he bounced, he expected another hit from the staircase will break his bone again. But he never fell.

All he see was a white light.
And his body is all

Afloat.