Chapter 6.

I get dressed in a black dress and black stilettos. I put my hair up in a fancy bun and throw on a little make up. I hear my phone buzz.

I'm on my way over. Is jeans and a nice shirt okay?

Yea, it fine. Thank you so much for this! Make sure you park in the back. Hurry! (:

Okay, it fine. I pick my phone and head for the back porch. I get there and see a dark blue ford pull up. 

"Thank you so much! You don't know how much this means to me Matt." I say and hug him.

"You are totally welcome. I do have one question." He said pulling away.

"What is it?" I say, confused. What was he going to ask. Oh shit.

"Why did you call me? Why isn't Jake here?" He said running his hand through his hair.

"Oh, yeah. We kind of broke up. He got mad when I said bye to you guys earlier. Its whatever though." I give him a reassuring smile.

"What a dick. He obviously didn't care enough to talk about it. I'm glad I could help. You deserve the best Casey." He smiled and hugged me again. 

"Thanks Matt. You do too. Now come on. Let's meet my so called parents. Just don't curse, swear, or do anything bad. They will flip shit." I explain as we walk up to the porch.

We get inside and Margie is setting out plates.

"Need any help?" I ask. She nods her head and continues. I hear a car door shut. I grab Matt's  hand and squeeze it.

The door opens and my mom and dad, and some guy walk in. Who is that?

"Oh my goodness! Casey, hun. You look so beautiful. You look so good! We have missed you so much!" My mom starts rambling. My dad grabs her shoulder.

"Thank you mom. It's nice to see you guys again." I say back, smiling. Who is that guy.? He is actually really cute.

"Hi sweety. You look stunning." My dad says, hugging me. I hug back.

"Thank you dad. This is Matt. We go to school together." I introduce him.

'It's a pleasure to meet you Mr. and Mrs. Roman." He shakes my dads hand and kisses my moms. He is doing a good job.

"The pleasure is mine. Which reminds me. Casey, this is Daniel. He will staying here." My dad introduces me to the very attractive guy. He smiles and kisses my hand.

"Its nice to meet you." I smile.

"Likewise." He winks. Holy hell. He is dreamy.

My parents go on to talk to Margie and asked me to take Daniel on a tour.

"Okay, this is the living room. There is a bathroom through those doors over there on the right. You know the kitchen already." I point out stuff. I have them follow me up to the stairs. "On the left, first room is the workout room, next is the game room, then the last door is my room. On the right, the first door is a bathroom, next is the storage room, then the last door is your room." I say walking towards Daniel's room.

I open up the door to a navy blue room. It has a bed, desk, bathroom, closet, dresser, and couch. Looks a lot like mine.

"Holy shit. This is nice." Daniel says. I look at him quick. Did he just say shit? He looks at me and frowns. " Oh, I am sorry. It slipped."

"Its okay. I say it all the time. My parents aren't ever around so I can. Matt, will you go to my room for a second?" I turn my attention to Matt. He smiles and nods and walks out.