Chapter 2.

I wake up to Margie opening up the blinds in my room. The brightness was blinding. I have a bad migraine. I'm sure its from getting hit with a football yesterday. I cant remember who brought me home. Whoever it was is a saint. I crack up at the this thought.

"Hello Miss Casey! How's your head?" Margie asked walking over to the edge of my bed.

"I have a killer migraine but I'm fine. I think." I say leaning up.

"Would you like me to get you some aspirin or Tylenol and water?" She asked picking a shirt off my floor and tossing it in my hamper.

"That would be amazing Margie. Thank you!" I say as I head for the shower.

"It will be down in the kitchen when you done. Strawberry banana smoothie like always?" She hollered from the hall.

"Oh yes!" I holler back as I strip my clothes off and hop in the shower. The water was nice and warm and I stood there for a second. Did Cody really say that? He raced through my mind. For some reason, Jake was running through my mind. Did I like Jake? He is very attractive and so sweet. I don't know.

I get out of the shower, wrap myself in a towel and head for my closet. I hear my phone start buzzing. Petey texted me telling my to hurry or we'd be late. Oh Petey.

I throw my phone on my bed and make my way to my closet. I pull out a pair of white skinny jeans and my ruffled dark blue shirt. It had sequins all over the front. It went well with my jeans. I also grabbed a pair of dark blue converse. Converse always made my life easier. I hate heels.

I decide to scrunch my hair and throw in a white headband. I put on eyeliner and mascara and checked myself in the mirror. I looked great! I go downstairs to find Tylenol and water on the counter and a cup with my smoothie in it. What would I do without Margie. I take the pills and grab my bag a keys and walk out the door. I decide against windows down and just hurry on to Petey's.

Petey walks out with Jake following him. Petey is wearing a dark red, short sleeved dress shirt and faded dark blue jeans. He is also wearing his favorite white Jordans. Jake, oh my god. Jake is wearing a blue flannel shirt with the sleeves rolled up. He has on faded light blue jeans and wearing black converse. He looks hot.

"Hey beautiful. How's your head?" Petey asked as he got in my car.

"Oh, I had a major migraine earlier but better now." I say as Jake gets in the back.

"That's good. Listen, Im sorry you got hit." Jake said, leaning up from the back.

"Hey, guys. I'm fine. It's okay. Stop worrying. Please?" I beg them to shut up as I pull out heading for school.

"Alright, alright. Let me know if you start feeling light headed, okay?" Petey said looking at me.

I just nodded and pulled into a parking spot up close to the gate. We all get out when I see Cody walking towards me. My heart flutters a little, but I feel Petey grab my arm. I shake him off and give him a look that said its okay. I saw a bit of hurt in his eyes as he nodded and walked away. Jake stood, leaning against the car. I knew he stayed to hear what Cody had to say. 

"Casey! Is your head okay? My pass slipped and didnt mean to hit you." He said as he and his group got closer to me. They were very hot.

"I'm fine. Really. Its okay, I mean it slipped like you said." I smiled assuring him I was okay.

He smiled. "Good! Does this mean your still coming to my party?" 

"Yeah, I mean I'll probably end up going with Jake and Petey." I said looking at Jake. He just smiled and went to looking at his phone. He looked so cute as his thumb moved up the phone.