"They fell asleep." He told me I nodded and got up.

"Where do you want them to sleep?" I asked him.

"Theirs a guest room up stairs they can both sleep on that bed." He told me and I muttered yeah. I picked up Max and he picked up Jordan. We brought them upstairs and layed them on the bed. I put cover over them and kissed both of them on the cheek. After I tucked them in I shut the door and walked back down in the living room. Chase was sitting on the sofa and I sat beside him.

"You can sleep on the couch if you want to or with them." He told me and I nodded.

"I'm just tired." I told him and he nodded.

"I am to." He said getting up.

"You know Chase you were the best thing that ever happened to me besides Jordan." I muttered and he turned around.

"What?" He says questioning me.

"Nothing." I sighted yawning.

"You were to but you left." He muttered and started walking.

"I left to make your life easier." I say pulling a cover over me. He walked back in and leaned against the door frame.

"It didn't make it easier either way." He told me.

"I know." I tell him.

"Want something to drink before you go to sleep?" He asks me and I nod getting up.

We walked in the kitchen and I poured a glass of orange juice for both of us.

Okay I love orange juice!

"Thanks." He told me and took a sip of the juice. I took a sip of mine and looked at Chase, he looked back at me and gave me a genuine smile.

"I guess I owe you the truth don't I?" I tell him honestly and he looks at me.

"Yeah I guess you do." He says.

"Chase the choice was always you it never was college, that's until I talked to someone and they told me opportunities only come once in a life time. The opportunity wasn't just for me it was also for you. I knew if I left you would go to the college you wanted to." I told him honestly. The truth was spilling out finally. Finally I told him.

"Why couldn't you just tell me?" He asked.

"I thought it be easier for you to move on if you thought I picked my dream over you. If I stayed we would of had to go our separate ways anyway and we wouldn't see each other so what was the point? I was right wasn't I you moved on." I said and he nodded understanding.

"It was always my plan Chase, to get you to do what you wanted not what I wanted or anyone else." I added.

"I wanted to be with you but you changed that." He said and I nodded. I wanted to be with you also.

"I know but it wouldn't of been what you absolutely wanted Chase. It wouldn't of been what you dreamed of." I told him and he shook his head.

"Alex I didn't know you so of course that wouldn't of been my dream before I met you but when I did everything changed. My dream was to make you happy and if you were happy I completed that." Chase told me and tears started forming in my eye.

"But that's just it." I said.

"What's just it?" He asked. I looked at him and tears ran down my cheek.

"I was scared Chase, I was scared that if I stayed something happen and i'd lose you! I didn't wanna be like my sister! I just couldn't be like her. I just don't wanna fall in love and have my heart ripped apart." I told him and he looked at me with concern and something else. Love. Tears poured out.

"But when I left I realized something." I choked out. I looked at him and he looked at me. "I realized that I already fell in love with you."" I said wiping the tears away from my eyes. "I also realized that I couldn't just go back because I already ruined everything between us. Chase I ruined it! Not you I did. I realized that I wasn't like my sister I was worse! I was like her boyfriend that ripped her heart apart! The one that she killed herself over! I realized I ripped your heart apart and I'm so sorry." I choked out with tears running down my face. He looked at me and wrapped his arms around me. Hugging me. "I should of told you this along time ago but I love you Chase. I know I told you that five years ago but I truly realize that I actually have fallen for you now." I told him.

"Alex it's okay." He told me wiping the tears off my cheek. He didn't say it back. "I just can't say I love you back because I'm engaged." He said sincerely.

"I know." I say getting out of his arms.

"That's why I should leave before I do something we'll both regret." I tell him truthfully.

I run in the living room and grab my purse. After grabbing that I walk outside only to be grabbed by someone. I look at Chase and he looks at me. I missed looking into his eyes I think to myself. He brings his hands up and cups my chin bringing me to meet his lips. I kiss him back.

"I love you to." He says with a smile. I smile back and kiss him.

°°°§°°°

I look around and I'm in a field with allot of pink wild flowers. I bend down and pick one up.

"Alex." A voice startles me and I jerk up turning around.

I look to find my sister standing their in blue jeans with a white shirt and converses. Exactly like she died in.

"W-what are you doing here?" I asked with tears in my eyes.

"Save the tears Alex." She smiles at me. I wipe the tears from my eyes.

"I'm proud of you." She tells me.

"Why would you be proud of me? I did the same thing that I told myself I wouldn't do." I told her.

"But you still managed to overcome what was holding you back just to be with Chase." She smiled at me. "My love wasn't that strong."

"But I messed it all up by leaving." I say.

"We all make mistakes and some we have to pay for." She tells me and I nod. "God I never got the chance to tell you this. Alex, all this time you thought love was the reason I killed myself but it wasn't. I knew me and him were fading away but guess what I didn't care. I killed myself because I didn't care anymore but I was wrong. I cared so much when you found me. I never wanted you to be the one to find me." She said sincerely.

"But you left me." I told her.

"I thought you were better off but I was wrong like you were wrong thinking Chase was better off." She said.

"How do I make up what I did to him?" I asked hoping she'd give me the answer.

"You'll have to figure that out yourself." She smiled at me one last time and disappeared.

I woke up and saw Chase asleep next to me. I layed their. Maybe I do know what to do.