"Okay Seokjin." He climbed up the stairs into his room with a tiny smile.

~*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*~

I can't express in words what you mean to me. To me you mean the world and the moon. I truly really like you from my soul.

-Your love letter boy.

Beomgyu read over the note.

"So what does it say?" Yeonjun peeked at the note.

"Bitch, I ain't telling you." Beomgyu pulled the note to his chest so Yeonjun wouldn't be able to see what was written on it.

"Aww come on. Why not?" Yeonjun pouted.

"Because. It was meant for me, not you." Beomgyu frowned.

Yeonjun sighed.

"Whatever."

Beomgyu looked at him.

"So who do you think wrote the note? Was it you? Huening Kai?" Beomgyu asked.

"What the fuck, first of all, me and Kai are taken by beautiful people, so it's definitely not us." Yeonjun crossed his arms and rolled his eyes.

"Well then, who could it possibly be." Beomgyu whined.

"I don't know, who do you socialize with the most." Yeonjun shrugged.

"Well, you, Kai, Soobin, Taehyun. Wait! What if it's Taehyun?!" Beomgyu's face lit up with excitement.

"It's not, you dumbass." Yeonjun said.

"How do you know?" Beomgyu cocked his head at the male.

"It can't be him. I don't think Taehyun would write that kind of shit." Yeonjun lied. He looked at Beomgyu who frowned again.

"You're right Jun. I just really want to know who it might be." Beomgyu said.

"I can see that."

Beomgyu laughed.

"Who else am I friends with?" Beomgyu scratched his chin.

"I don't know? Jungkook, Taehyung, Jisung, and Felix are like the only guys you're close with so it might be one of them." Yeonjun pointed out.

"Maybe. Who talks to me the most?"

"Well it's either Jisung or Felix because Tae and Jungkook are dating each other."

"But I thought Jisung and Felix are both straight." Beomgyu bit his lip.

"I mean, life is full of surprises." Yeonjun shrugged.

Beomgyu nodded.

"I haven't even talked to those four in a while."

He re-read the note and a lightbulb sparked in his head.

"What if it's Felix?"

Yeonjun looked at him.

"Felix? Why Felix?" Yeonjun questioned.

"I mean, he has the cuter personality out of Jisung and him." Beomgyu shrugged as he handed the note to Yeonjun.

"Hey you let me read it!" He teased.

Beomgyu rolled his eyes.

"Just read it, isn't it cute?" Beomgyu gushed.

Yeonjun nodded in agreement.

"I mean it sure is but, I'm not sure on Felix."

"Well I am!" Beomgyu exclaimed.

Yeonjun mentally sighed in relief as Beomgyu didn't think it would have been Taehyun.

"I gotta go Beomgyu, have fun trying to prove to me that it's actually Felix who's been writing those letters to you." Yeonjun winked as he stood up from Taehyun's desk chair.

"Humph! I'll prove to you." He watched as Yeonjun walked out of his room.

"Now if I could only find proof..."

~*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*~

Taehyun's phone lit up with a new text message. Taehyun scrambled to get his phone as he tripped over his two front feet onto the carpet.

Gyu

I think I know who the love letter boy is.

"WHAT?!" Taehyun shouted as he paled.

Gyu is typing...

~*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*~

❤ Kekekeke. ❤