Chapter 22 'Change in me'

People don't change that easily but if they do, it's because they are hurt. Or that's what they want to believe -

(Picture above is Duyon)

Duyon's POV

I looked at the clothes in front of me. ''You are released'' My primary nurse said before giving me my clothes back. It was my black Tommy Hilfiger jacket, black skinny jeans, and a black shirt. I took my white hospital uniform off. My old clothes from four years ago felt bigger.

''You lost a lot of weight, but you gained muscle in the right places'' The head said while giving me a grin. I turned away from disgust. When did he enter my room?

Every clothing felt baggy but not too much. I need to buy new clothes.

'' Here are your boots'' My primary nurse said. It was my classic black Dr martens from England. '' Here is your passport and driver's license'' The nurse handed me my black leather wallet. I opened the wallet to find my credit cards in my wallet. Luckily they didn't take those. Because that's where most of my money is.

''Listen, boy. It doesn't mean that you are released, you can do anything. If you are caught by the police then you are getting yourself in the same hell you were four years ago'' The head said with a smirk before walking to the door. The primary nurse followed him.

''You are my best creation'' The head said with a smile before opening my room door, they left.

I sat on the bed. The room was empty. I had nothing to take with me, only the black leather back bag I made for Ren as a birthday present. It took me a whole month to make it but the time and patience paid off. Ren loves back bags and the color black so I hope he likes my present.

The door of my room opened to reveal the mute girl from before. I stood up from my bed. ''Why are you here?'' I asked her in an angry tone. She was the reason why I was punished with the shock wires. She looked down at her white shoes while playing with her fingers. She was scared and I could feel it.

''If you are not going to answer me, move!'' I demanded with an annoyed tone before pushing her a little to the side, so I could open the door of my room. Fast she grabbed my hand that I pushed her with. ''Please wait!'' She said in a quiet tone while squeezing my left hand. She was little and small but the grip she had on my hand was hurting me. She was scared but why?

''What's your name?'' I asked her but this time in a much softer tone. She looked up from my hand she was squeezing. '' Bella'' She answered back looking at my eyes before looking back at our hands. ''Bella, you can let go of my hand. I'm not going anywhere'' I said again with a soft tone while smiling at her shocked expression.

''You smiled for the first time'' She said with an excited tone before letting go of my hand. ''You are beautiful when you smile'' She said with a smile before poking my right cheek with her finger. I smiled again, she was really cute.

I never saw that side of her. She never talked to me in those two years she was in here. Everyone said she was mute but I still tried to talk with her but never succeded in a conversation. She was always alone in the lounge room and canteen. That's why I wanted to socialize with her. Why did she talk to me, when this was my last day in here?

''I'm sorry. Because of me, you were punished'' She said in a sad tone before hugging me. I stiffened from her sudden touch. She took my hands and put them around her shoulders before squeezing my stomach with her powerful hug. I laughed ''Alright Bella, I can feel your sorry'' I said with a smile before hugging her small body back. I didn't understand why she was acting this way, coming suddenly inside my room. But she was too cute to push away again.