Chapter 20 'Leaving You Behind'

It's not what you are, it's what you don't become that hurts -

(Picture above is Ren)

A time jump of four months later...

Blaze's POV

I came back from court. I can't believe she was cheating on me while being pregnant with someone's child. I thought I was the dad but I did a DNA test because Keith told me she was already with someone. The test results came back, and I indeed wasn't the father.

I took her to court because she forced me to pay child support even when I don't have money to support myself. I didn't have to pay money for a child that isn't mine. So I sued her and I won some money out of it. It was enough to pay her dad back but not enough to pay her back.

She threatened me when we parted ways after the lawsuit ended. I have two months to pay her the 1 million back that she sponsored in those three years. If I don't pay her back then she said that I will be sued by her. I know if she decided to do that then I will lose the lawsuit and go to prison.

I am currently still living in Duyon's house. I didn't tell Keith about it because I know he will kick me out if he ever finds out.

Duyon's POV

I hugged him close to me. 'Fuck!' I whispered when I noticed my tears falling on my cheeks. It was finally his day to be released. I'm happy for him.

'Don't cry' He said when he saw my tears. 'I will visit you. Don't worry' He said before whipping my tears off with his finger. 'I know. But look at how much you have grown' I said before looking at the clothes Keith brought him. I never saw him in normal clothes because we always wore white pants and shirt all the time.

He had a denim skinny jeans on with a black t-shirt and black leather jacket. 'You look nice' I said before looking at his black dr. martens boots. ' You did this for me' He said with a smile. 'Take care of yourself and if you need something you can always ask Keith or me' I said.

He grabbed his suitcase with all the things he made in here. 'See you!' He said before walking out the room. I walked up to the door. I watched how he walked through the hallway until he was out of my sight.

I went inside the room and closed the door. All his stuff where gone, it felt empty here.

Ren's POV

I was in the backseat of the car. Keith was taking me to Duyon's house. I felt nervous without Duyon. Keith introduced himself a week ago when he visited me at the mental hospital. He told me that if I needed something I would always be welcome.

I stared out the window. I was afraid that the house would be small for both of us. He told me that if he was released that we'll be living together at his house. 'Is the house small?' I asked Keith who was riding. He glanced at me into the front mirror before smiling. 'Anything but small' He said. 'He designed the house and built it with some help. But he did almost everything' He said with a smile. 'Wow, that's cool. He really is creative if he designed his own house' I said.

I remembered one day he was working on something all day. He refused to let me see what he was doing until he was done. At the middle of the night, he woke me up. 'Look, at what I made' He told me with a smile before bringing me to his desk. He made a mansion with a big front and backyard out of cardboard and colored paper. It was beautiful because he did everything alone. He told me that he wanted to build it one day if he's out the mental hospital. That was one of his dreams.