Chapter Eleven - Home

I do not want the morning to come, but who am I to stop the sun.

"Ummm..Thank you for last night ... and I am sorry." I whispered.

What I did was unreasonable. Shutting her out is childish of me.

"Um?" she hummed.

"I said I am sorry Charlotte." I said it again looking into her eyes.

"It's ok. We can talk about it whenever you are ready." She replied stroking an outline of my face.

"Thank you" I whispered avoiding her eyes.

"..."

"..."

"Anyway do we have to go to school?" she whined.

"I don't, but you do," I answered honestly.

"You are not skipping my class, young lady," she hissed.

"What if I do?" I teased.

"No, you won't," she said, giving a peck on my lips.

---------------------------------------

I got an email to report to the principal's office. Mr. Beer is a cool guy. I met him a few times for skipping class, but he is cool with that as long as I keep my grades up. Also, after I replied emails he sent to what he believed to be my mom's email, saying I can do whatever I want, he kind of leaves me alone.

"Ms. Andersons, do you aware that it is against our college rules for a teacher to have a romantic relationship with a student?"

Kevin. I think in my mind.

"Yes, I do, sir." I answered.

"Do have anything to tell me before I continue?" he looked at me.

"None of our teachers grade us, sir, the only exam that we have is the standard A-Level exam graded by an external exam board, sir," I defend.

"And also there is no romantic relationship going on, sir," remembering the question.

He laughs, "Your tutor does predict your grade for university application."

"Correct, sir, but if I do not reach the prediction we will get a rejection anyway, sir."

"That's still inappropriate, but since you said there is no romantic relationship. There is nothing you have to worry about."

"Thank you, sir."

"You can leave now, Ms. Andersons," Normally he would call me Sam but maybe he wants to make this conversation formal.

"Oh, I would suggest you to keep whatever going on discreet, he added.

He definitely knew, which is good because he seems cool with it.

------------------------------------

"Sam!" I felt a hand grab hard on my wrist, dragging me to a cleaning supply room.

"Are you trying to get me fired?" Ms. Price shouted in a low voice.

"What did I do?"

"Why did you tell Mr. Beer that we are together?" she hissed.

"I did not because we are not?," I informed her.

"He just warned me to be professional," she whispered.

"Calm down. He does not know, or care if he knew."

"This is not a game, Sam. It's my career that we are talking about," she scoffed.