Chapter ThirtyEight - Water

Sam's POV

Today is a good day. The weather is crisp and clear. My mom just got this new electrical boat and asked if I wanted to take Charlotte out. I am still sceptical about mom being on board with me being with Charlotte, but being in the water is always nice, so why not.

"Charlotte, do not forget sunscreen and a cap." I said while making sure I got everything I need in my bag. Food, water, charger ... etc.

"Can Charlie come?" she asks with the little monkey blinking next to her.

"I guess if she is not going to jump into the water."

She then packs the little fur face into her bag. This is going to be a good trip. I can feel it in my gut, but then again, all time spent with her is a good time.

-------------------------------

Just after a short drive, we reached the quay, where we found a boat that matched the picture mom sent earlier.

"So ummmm, how do I start the engine?" I do know how to drive a boat, but not the electrical one though. I awkwardly push the lever forward and backwards before giving Charlotte a dry laugh. Embarrassing.

*buzzzzz*

Finally, the engine started. I guess it takes some time for the electrical one..... just trying to make sense with myself.

"Wooohooo let's gooooo." I shouted.

Charlotte lets Charlie out of the bag, and she is just walking around sniffing every corner of the boat. It is not a big boat but not small as well, an 8-seater.

Charlie is now positioning herself at the bow of the boat, looking straight ahead, so natural. "Are you a seafarer cat, buddy." I ask.

"It is so nice out here, so calm and peaceful," Charlotte said while looking out to the endless water.

-----------------------

Charlotte's POV

"Sam, thank you," I whisper into her ear while wrapping my arm around her tiny waist.

"I love you." She whispered back.

I started to kiss along her bare neck, and my hand travelled down a little bit lower than it should.

"mmmm," a small sound escaped my baby's parted mouth.

"What's wrong," I whispered onto her moist skin.

"Absolutely nothing," she turned to face me so our lips could reunite. "everything is just perfect." She adds.

------------------------------

After about an hour, we anchored just outside an island above shallow water. There is just our boat there and a couple of others in the distance. Sam turned the engine off before she started to take off her shorts and shirt, leaving just two pieces of bikinis on. It was hard to breathe for a bit seeing her in the bikinis like that.

"What." she said with her brows furrowed and her hands covering her boobs.

"Nothing," I giggled while also taking off my dress.

"Come here, lay next to me," she demands from the deck at the back of the boat, where she is lying with her sunglasses on.

I happily comply with her request, but instead of laying next to her, I hug on to her body before laying next to here with our hands in each other's. We lay there sunbathing for hours, with Charlie still deciding whether she wants to get into the water or not. Honestly, I do not think she will ever make up her mind. She is just sticking her head out to observe the water from many different parts of the boat. After I knew it, my eyes close and I was lost in my own thoughts.

--------------------------

I must have fallen asleep at some point. I woke up with my eyes still closed. I can feel a sticky matter between my legs, and I move instinctively. "mmm." my hand trails along the sensitive part, and now all the mysteries are solved when my hand is met with a familiar layout of my lover's face.

"Sam .. what are you .. doing" my body just uncontrollably moved along the sensation that distributed throughout all my most sensitive parts.

Finally, my eyes flicked open to the perfect view of Sam's mouth nibbling onto my fully erected nipple. When she sees me looking at her, she stops her motion before giving me a smirk.

"Sorry, baby. I just could not stop myself." She says softly.

"It's ok ..," I can barely let the words out between moans.

"Should I stop?" She asks after one sloppy lick.

"No," I push her head back where it is supposed to be. My hips are rocking uncontrollably now without her even getting past my belly button. Her fingertips brushed against my thighs, and that took my breath away. I lay there trembling, craving more of her touch. My body quivering.

"I do not think we should go any further ... in case someone sees us." She said while putting my bikini back in place and lay on her belly next to my weakening body.

"..." I could not process anything well enough to do any protest in time. She then leans in and gives me one last long kiss.

"I love you."

"I love you too"

"and you too little chicken," I said to Charlie, who sitting down beside us.

Sam leans down again and gives me a couple more kisses.

"Hey, you are in such a good mood today," I say.

"Obviously, I get to spend so much time with you."

"Charlotte, Olivia is expecting. .." She suddenly says.

"Yes?"

"Do you also want a child someday?" Someday? I want a child now. I have wanted a family since a long time ago, and I want it with her.