• seven | 07

Depuis le début

the youngest coach plastered on an innocent smile, his head tilting slightly to his side as he irked an eyebrow upwards in curiosity. "is there something you want to talk about, Iwaizumi-San?" He questioned, clasping his hands together as he composes himself of being rigid. the dark haired male furrowed his eyes in surprise by the sudden honorific added in his name, yet didn't remove the burning glare in his orbs, an added scowl on his features.

"coach, i was just wondering on.." the male paused and visibly became reluctant of his next few words after noticing noticing a small bright shine on the coach's pockets, thinking whether it was a good idea to ask the youngest coach about what he witnessed from awhile ago. sure it happened quite long from now, but it never once removed from his head.

"nevermind, im sorry for interrupting your conversation with Oikawa." Iwaizumi turned on his heel, about to walk away but a hand on his shoulder was placed, a tight grip which made him stop in his tracks, a small silent wince from the solid grasp on him. "is there something wrong?" he heard the male behind him ask back, impatience evident on the way his tone was set. what did the ace wanna talk about? he needed to know.

the dark haired male grunted quietly, harshly swatting the hand on his shoulder before shaking his head, looking at the coach by his shoulder. "nothing coach, i said nevermind." and with that, he quickly walked away from the vexated [M/n] - who held a irritated expression yet managed to compost his soft smile.

"he saw my pocket knife.." [M/n] chuckled out, glancing towards his pockets to see the shining blade - he was tricky enough to get past security, hiding his face in both of his hands with a mischievous expression. "let's just hope he doesn't snitches, if he does.." he paused and licked his lower lip slowly, "he'll just need to say goodbye."

[M/n] had a amused look on his face as he watched Oikawa have a small eye showdown with the ace from the opponent's team, which he guessed was Ushijima considering the stare was quite malicious for his liking. not to mention the brunette had to held be held back by Iwaizumi from choking the student from Shiratorizawa by the neck, avoiding the possibilities of making a murder scene right then and there.

watching the captain give one last growl towards the olive haired male from the other side of the court, he angrily stomped his way back towards the three coaches - visible exasperation just by looking at the opponent's ace.

"he's so annoying!"

"he didn't even say anything." Iwaizumi retorted, a quick eye roll afterwards. "calm down Oikawa, we should focus on today's game plan. understood?" Irihata scolds, arms crossed as usual as they all sigh and simply replied their approvals and agreements afterwards.

[M/n] simply watched the two remaining coach lecture, teach or whatever topic they were in about towards the team. eyes immediately landing on Oikawa, a small smile creeping up to his face. "aw, he's concentrated. it's so nerdy yet adorable," he thought before chuckling at his own words quietly, going back to silence.

just as he simply stared at the brunette mischievously he suddenly noticed a sudden red light go infront of his eyes "a laser..?" he muttered, eyebrows furrowing in complete confusion before following the thin ray of light, only to be met with the crowd and 5 men that wore caps on the top of their heads.

"That's just fucking creepy," [M/n] commented before one of the five males started nodding and doing random motions, a sudden something clicking into the youngest coach's mind;

"but just so you know, these paper bills are worth to kill for. any gun man or contracted murderers like you would come near your way in order to finish the mission themselves for high money."

groaning lightly, he sighed heavily. "damn that old man and his correct logic."

he growled, aware that the laser was placed directly towards his forehead. moving away and standing next to Sadayuki, crouching down on the ground to avoid their point of views after avoiding the needle that was destined to be in his forehead just in time. "planning to tranquillise me in the middle of the public huh? such big confidence they have for such small ant dicks," he thought snarkily, clicking his tounge afterwards.

"now im targeted too, what a pain in the ass." he complained silently, looking down in his right pocket to see the small knife. a small sigh escaping his lips afterwards, standing up to dust himself.

"coach, i need to take a dump." he nonchalantly stated, flushing the blonde coach beside him - feeling second hand embarassment with his rather laid-back words. Some of the players face palming by the direct sentence.

"pfft- coach [M/n], you're so cool." Oikawa commented, his composure suddenly calming down from being tense because of the Shiratorizawa ace, his features softening once again. as if he wasn't even vexed in the first place.

[M/n] moved his head to the side in a quick swift, avoiding another flying thin needle from going through his face. Irihata sighed heavily and motioned his hand in a swatting way, "yeah yeah, go ahead." the youngest coach chuckled and walked away in a brisk, his head tilting from time to time to avoid the shots thaf were silently being fired- which Iwaizumi noticed and grew suspicion once again. who moves their head like that?

once [M/n] made eye contact with the 5 men, he dragged his thumb over his neck. showing threat as a grin appeared on his lips. mouthing a few words directed towards the males;

"fight me pussy."

target locked | oikawa tōru

do you wish to continue?