Chapter 31 - Family Planning

Start from the beginning

Sandro’s words never failed to make me think harder whenever I make hard decisions. But one thing’s been playing on my mind though. How did the press know we’re there?? Judging by their equipment, they were prepared and just waiting for us to go out. Someone must’ve called them. But who?

Rein’s P.O.V.

I promise I will never drink again. Well, unless I really need to.

My head is pounding and I feel so cold. Before I even opened my eyes, I felt the urge to run to the bathroom and throw up. I almost got tripped because my foot got caught up in Blake who was sleeping on the floor. Instead of saying sorry, tumakbo na ako sa bathroom and did what I had to do.

I felt Blake’s hand caressing my back while I feel like I’m throwing up everything I ate for the past weeks. My eyes were already teary and red and I can’t breathe normally. After I felt like everything was okay, I went straight to the sink, brushed my teeth and almost finished the bottle of mouthwash.

“Bad hangover.” Blake said while he handed me a glass of water and some pain-killers. For some reason, I didn’t feel like drinking meds so I just took the glass of water and shoved it straight through my throat. “Honey,  you should drink this. Para hindi na sumakit ulo mo.”

I just nodded no. Flashes of last night’s event flooded my mind. I was so drunk that I didn’t have control over my body and mind. It almost came to a point where I did it with Rob and not my husband. I am was so dumb for taking in too much when I already knew I couldn’t handle it.

I wrapped my arms around Blake’s neck and pulled his body to mine bringing in the familiar feeling when we were back in the Philippines. I closed my eyes shut drinking every inch of him. “I’m so sorry for last night.”

His hand touched my cheek and caressed it. He kissed my forehead and hugged me more close to him. “I really must say you had me jealous with Rob…” He said in a low and harsh tone. “It’s just so much to take in… I mean, seeing my wife making out with someone else.”

“Sorry…” My eyes were starting to get teary. Another act of irresponsibility that wasn’t supposed to happen if I didn’t loose my mind.

“Shhh… Honey, don’t cry. Okay lang naman eh. We just have to deal with the the press and everything will be alright.”  

“How about Rob?? I don’t want your relationship with him to have problems because of me. Sandro told me before na you’re like brothers.”

“He wants you in his bed, Rein. Kung hindi siguro ako dumating doon baka may ginawa na sayo yung gagong yun.”

“It really wasn’t Rob’s fault. I was the one who told him I wanted to leave the bar.” I told him. My voice low as possible because of guilt.

“What?!” I bowed my head down to avoid his gaze. I heard him let out a heavy sigh and he tipped my chin up to look at me straight in the eye. “Look, we’re going to forget that all of this shit happened. Is that okay for you??”

I nodded. He gave me a mouthwatering kiss that we haven’t shared for weeks. He told me breakfast was ready pero I told him that I should take a shower first. Nauna na siya sa labas and I took my time taking a hot bath.

I dressed in simple shorts, took one of Blake’s v-neck shirts, and tousled my hair in a messy way. I wasn’t sure if I was ready to face any one of them who saw me at my worst. Nakakahiya isipin na the things I did last night could change the way they see me. And to think of it more, Adrianna can use that against me.