Deepest desire (s3)

Começar do início

Bakasura:(laughs) we both know that he would have been fine on his own. So why step in? (y/n stayed silent) oh? Is it that you're not planning on returning back, aren't you?

Y/n: enough talking, let's just get this over with...

Bakasura: then let's get serious.....

Y/n begins to sense bakaura power rise, as now his body changing  from light blue to bloody red, transforming into his  berserk form

Y/n: he's getting stronger... I see you finally reach the limit of your power.

Bakasura: Salem, help me achieve this form. With its power, I'll end this quickly...

Y/n: don't get so cocky, you ain't the only one with a form.

His eye turns red as his face begins to burn off now using his demon face. They both stared each other down, until both of them lunch at each other colliding their punches.

With the others

Cordovin fires a volley of missiles at Ruby and Weiss, creating a large plume of water. From it, Weiss and Ruby emerge unharmed as they ride Weiss' Queen Lancer summon. Ruby leaps off and uses Cresecent Rose to propel herself onto Cordovin's mech, embedding the scythe's blade into it. Maria cheers Ruby on. The force of Ruby's strike knocks the mech back into the cliffside, the tremors being felt by the citizens in Argus. Cordovin let's out an enraged scream.

Jaune: Go!!

Jaune, Ren, and Nora proceed forward. Ren leaps onto the mech's arm and runs along it, while also using the blades of StormFlower to hang on. Jaune uses the twohandler form of Crocea Mors to slash at the mech's hip joint, while Nora uses the hammer form of Magnhild to smash at the arm cannon. Cordovin manages to stand the mech back up, causing Ruby to be lowered down into her view on the windshield. Ruby hangs on to Crescent Rose as she nervously smiles and waves at Cordovin.

Cordovin: Get off of me!

Cordovin tries to grab Ruby with the mech's left hand, forcing Ruby to let go as she uses her Semblance to fly downward. Luckily, Weiss flies by on her Queen Lancer summon and catches Ruby.

Ruby: Heh.

Weiss: What if I hadn't caught you?

Ruby: I knew you would. (grins widely)

Weiss just groans. As they fly around the mech, Ren lowers himself down along the mech's back. He notices a panel with a humming machine sound coming from it. Ren uses one of his blades to pry the panel off, but almost falls as the mech keeps moving around. Fortunately, Qrow appears and catches his wrist.

Qrow: Gotcha. What'd ya find?

Qrow tosses Ren back up as the both of them look at the panel he just opened. They see a whirring machine with the label "AUTHORIZED PERSONNEL ONLY, SHIELD GENERATOR" written on top of it.

Qrow: Well, alright then.

Qrow and Ren draw their weapons and shoot at the machinery, disabling the mech's shields. Cordovin watches her screen as the shields are reduced to zero.

Cordovin: No, no, no, no!!

Cordovin then feels a tremor as Nora fires a volley of grenades at her.

Nora: You get back here with my man!

As Nora continues firing at Cordovin, Weiss and Ruby fly by to Ren and Qrow.

Weiss: Jump on!

The two men do so. Nora continues to fire until she runs out of ammo. Suddenly, Jaune notices Cordovin lifting up the mech's arm. He runs over to Nora.