Back in the woods

Cinder and Michael were waiting for Linket and Freddy and Lea to come back through but haven't yet. into they did as Lea and Freddy had blood on there claws while linket had blood on her knife as cinder and Michael were relieved that linket was ok as she gose to the as the creature says. i will summon you all here again tomorrow for the next round. they nodes as the other killers dissapears to go back to do what there doing as linket and Michael and Freddy and cinder and lea and Ghostface and nitray were Teleported back to Michael house.

At Michael's house

Linket and Michael appears in there room as Freddy and lea appears in the kitchen. while Ghostface and nitray appears on the couch next to Pennywise and Hannibal who looking after the baby while cinder appears in her room as she decided to take a nap while Freddy and lea go and see what on tv.

In Michael room

Linket and Michael appears in bed as Michael had his head on her stomach which she didn't mind while she runs her fingers through his mask hair. while he takes her knife and his placing them on the bedside table as Michael snuggles his head into linket stomach as she takes her collar off putting it on the other bedside table as she closed her eyes a bit. while she runs her fingers through Michael masks hair as linket Has a flashback while she runs her hand through his mask hair.

In the flashback

Years ago in the sanitarium after linket killed her parent's and siblings linket had just turn 6 and Michael 7 as he was a year older than linket. As dr Loomis had them in separate rooms into one night linket is hiding under her bed as a wolf as she had a hard time controlling it. as it would happen randomly but she would always hide so no one will find out what she is.

End of flashback

While Linket runs her fingers through the masks hair Michael had fallen asleep with his head on her stomach. while Linket knew from how still he is been while she then has another flashback when she had successfully broken out and so did Michael.

In the flashback

Years ago when linket had broken out of the sanitarium and secretly lived in town as wolf not knowing Michael was secretly watching her. into one day linket became human and pretend to be new in town around someone who looks like Laurie which linket thinks is Laurie and so dose Michael. as one night when linket and the look alike of Laurie are babysitting even though linket hates babysitting Michael snuck into the house and started scaring Tommy. into the look alike of Laurie found out and sent linket and the children hides. as they do by hiding in the closet then they hear a thud which sends Linsey into a crying fit as she thinks the look alike off Laurie is dead as then they heard footsteps and then the look alike of Laurie saying. you can come out now. they came out and so did linket as Tommy says. was that the boogeyman. the look alike of Laurie replies. yes it was and I killed him. Tommy then says. you can't kill the boogeyman. the kids then screams seen Michael down the corridor as linket hides the kids in a room as linket and the look alike of Laurie runs and jumps out the open window as they hit the ground a bit rough. while Michael Growls lightly starting to go into a bloodlust rage as he storms out of the house going to linket and the look alike of Laurie. while they gets up to try and escape from Michael as he came behind the look alike of Laurie as he grabs her by the throat and snaps her neck dropping her dead body to the ground while Linket trys to escape. but Michael grabs her wrist putting pressure on it as she struggle to try and get free into he breaks her wrist. making her scream in pain which snaps Michael out of his bloodlust rage while he lets her go feeling awful for hurting her. as she runs off to hides as she runs to Michael house and climbs in the back broken window as she gose upstairs to Michael room to hide as she hides in a dark corner as her body was tired. into she heard Michael coming in the house making her nervous as he came up the stairs as he heard linket whimpering a bit from the pain as Michael stands were she is as she says. if your going to kill me do it. instead of killing her he drops the knife which make her look up confused as he grabs her unbroken wrist and pulls her towards him as he sits on the ground with her in his lap. as she somehow automatically felt safe with him even through he broke her wrist as she nuzzles her head into his chest. while he holds her into she felt jolt of pain from her broken wrist as she whimpers a bit as he grabs her broken wrist and rebreaks it. While she growled in a bit of pain to make it heal straight while he grabs a cloth from his pocket as he warp her wrist in It as she watches him getting tired into she droze off into his chest as he holds her.

End of flashback

Linket was still stroking his mask hair while she grins a bit at then memory while she starts falling asleep into Michael decides to move by laying next to her. Then she moves next to him nuzzling her head into his chest while he holds her. then she falls asleep in his arms while they holds her close as she stays close to him still feeling safe with him.