Love on a Two Way Street

TONI POV:

After Cheryl calmed down we just watched movies and talked about nonsense. "Wait so why do you hate your family?" I ask quietly. "Because they don't like you." I look at Cheryl. "Wait what?" She smiles a little. "We were at my parents funeral and my aunt pulled me aside to tell me I shouldn't be with someone like you. I asked her what she meant and she said I shouldn't be dating someone who's black. But she said a much more offensive word." My heart drops. "I'm sorry I didn't tell you. I was already having a shitty day and that was honestly the least of my worries and I kinda forgot she said that until this week." She explains. I shrug. "Probably best because I would have killed them." She smiles. "Please don't I don't feel like breaking you out of jail." I smile. "So you would just break me out of jail not try and bail me out?" I ask. "Well, that's a lot of money and I want our kids to have that money." I smile. "You're cute." I whisper kissing her. "I think you should see a therapist again." I tell her. She nods. "I've been seeing the one at school." I nod. "Oh right." She kisses me again. I deepen the kiss. "I love you." I whisper. "I love you too." She whispers. "So that hot rough sex? Still up for it?" I ask quietly. She nods. "Cheryl?" I ask. "Yes I want to have hot rough sex with you." She says confidently. We make out for a while. "Wait. When you say rough what do you actually mean by that?" I ask pulling away. "I remember you talking about how you wanted a dick in your ass." She whispers. I look at her for a second shocked. "Unless you don't want to." I nod excitedly. "Oh I do." I smile. "I also have some bondage stuff if you want to try that too. I was waiting for my birthday or something but I don't see why we can't do that now." I smile. "Wait who's getting tied up?" I ask quietly. "Me." She says. I nod. "Ok." I say nervously. "This will be an experience." I whisper. "Are we gonna do the whole me calling you a slut thing?" I ask. "Because I draw a line at that. I think it degrading." I add. "We don't have to if you don't want to." She tells me. "What about the whole daddy thing?" I ask. "Do you want that? I'm open to anything you are." She ask. I think for a second. "I wouldn't hate it." I say. "Than we can do that." I smile. "I'm daddy right?" She nods. "Of course." She answers. "Of course..?" She smiles. "Of course daddy." I smile kissing her. "We're so weird." I whisper. "Yeah but it's whatever." She kisses me. "So that dick in my ass?" I ask. "Well, I don't have a guy and I don't feel like fucking you like that. So I got a butt plug." I nod. "Ok." I say. "Also update on that threesome thing?" I ask quietly. "Haven't changed my mind." I nod. We make out for a bit longer until I pull away ruining the mood again. "I also would like to note that I refuse to slap you in anyway." I whisper. She nods. "Ok. Can we have sex now? I'll walk you through everything." I nod. "Yeah." I kiss her. "We don't have to do the daddy shit tonight." She groans. "Toni! I'm have a ocean downstairs! You have a boner the size of the Empire State Building! We need to have sex before I go into the bathroom and do it myself!" She says slightly frustrated. I nod. We both rip off our clothes, I grab a condom while she grabs everything we need. "I have all the lube in the world. If you feel uncomfortable in anyway the safety word is Pineapple. Ok?" I nod. "Ok, get on your stomach." She explains. I roll over. "On your knees." I sit up on my knees. I hear her put a bunch of lube on the butt plug. "This is why I don't usually date bisexual men." I look back. "I'm kidding." She says shoving the butt plug in my ass. "Oh that's cold." I say shocked. "Get up." She says quietly. I get up and hand hands me the hand cuffs. "There's 4." I say confused. "Arms and legs." I nod. "Where is the key?" I ask quietly. "The the drawer. Don't worry." I nod. She lies down and spreads her legs wide. "Oh." I almost cum looking at her. "I'm gonna eat you out first, than tie you up." She nods. "I like your hands in my hair." She smiles. "Do as you please." I go and eat her out. I finger her a little. Her hands rummage through my hair. "Fuck." I moan quietly as I stroke my dick. She squirts all over my face screaming my name in the process. I pull away. "There's towel in the bathroom." She whispers. I quickly grab it and wipe my face. I walk back out and help Cheryl handcuff herself to the bed post. "If there is no key I'm leaving you here for your brother to find." I whisper. "Deal." I kiss her. I grab the condom from and slide it on. "Do you have a vibrator?" I ask quietly. "Yeah top drawer left side it's small and purple." I open the drawer. "How many sex toys do you have?" I ask quietly. "I have a toy for every situation." I grab the vibrator and turn it on. I place it on her clit and she moans. I slowly side into her and groan. "Fuck." I moan. I thrust slowly into her. "God your wet." I moan kissing her neck. "Harder." She whispers. I make sure to leave a hickey before sitting up, grabbing her hips and thrusting as hard as I can into her. We both become a moaning mess. My thrust become sloppier as I feel myself about to cum. I lie back on top of her and let my cum release inside Cheryl. Well the condom but mostly on Cheryl. I thrust a few more time slowly but forcefully and collapse on her. "Did you cum?" I ask quietly. "Yeah. I would ask you the same but obviously you did." We both laugh quietly. "Now undue the handcuffs and we can have a more passionate night together." I nod. I pull out of her and get up. I sit at the edge of the bed and take off the condom. I take a deep breath and grab the key. I unlock her hands. "We'll get them off your bed tomorrow." I whisper. "Do we have to use a condom?" She ask quietly. "Yeah why?" I ask quietly. "I'm on birth control we really do not need it." She whispers. I smile a little. "Ok. But if you get pregnant I'm gonna be pissed." She nods. "I will be too." I get back on her and we make out again for a bit. "Maybe we can actually be under the covers this time." She nods. We quickly get under them. I pull away to get myself hard again. "Fuck!" I groan in frustration. "Let me help." She whispers sitting up. She quickly gets me hard. "How do you manage to do that?" I ask smiling. "It's a good way to know you actually love me." She whispers. I kiss her and slide into her slowly. "Toni!" She moans. "Wait we should probably get my butt plug out of my ass." I whisper. She quickly reaches behind me and slowly pulls it out. "We'll wash that in the morning." She says putting it on the night stand. "Keep going." I thrust slowly. "Fuck!" She whispers. I sit up and put her legs on my shoulders. "Ah!" She moans out. "Fuck Cheryl. I'm gonna cum." I whisper as my thrust become sloppy again. I lie back on her. "Fuck!" We both cum at the same time. I pull out and wipe the cum off her. She rolls us over and rides me. I kiss her breast. "Oh god!" I moan. we both lie back and cum again. The longer we go the faster I cum. We both fall asleep, me still inside her.

I wake up slowly. I realize Cheryl is on top of me and I'm still inside her. "Fuck!" I whisper. I slowly pull out of her and get her off me. I get get off the bed. I grab my phone. 7 missed calls from mom and a million text asking where I am. I grab my boxers and walk out of the room. I call her. "Where the bell are you?" She ask concerned. "I'm with Cheryl I lost track of time and I ended up staying the night. I'm sorry." I explain. She sighs. "You're safe. Just next time tell me where you are I haven't seen you since yesterday morning." She whispers. "Yeah, I'm sorry." I say again. "It's ok, just tell me next time." I nod. "Yeah, of course." I whisper. "What are you planning on doing today?" She ask quietly. "I don't know I just woke up. Cheryl is still asleep. We were planning on going out with Betty and Veronica tonight." I tell her. "Ok! Just be safe and I would like you to come home tonight even if it's with Cheryl." She tells me. "Of course." I whisper. "I love you." I smile. "I love you too mom." I say quietly. She hangs up. I smile. "You love your mama!" I look and see Cheryl in a robe. "Yeah."
I smile. She walks over to me. "You're a rock down there." She whispers pulling down my boxers. "Only for you." I whisper. She gets on her knees and sucks my dick like there's no tomorrow. "Fuck Cheryl!" I moan.