Chapter s16

My breath hitched at the sight of him.

So hot.

I soon scolded my self in my mind and quickly averted my eyes away.

I took my seat quickly and looked at my almost finished lunch like it was the most interesting thing in the world.

Well the most interesting thing here is currently looking at you.

Shut up stupid mind.

Oh wait, that's my mind.

I let out a sigh. Look what he's doing to me already.

Just don't let him get to you Alexis. He won't get to you.

Not anymore.

<<<<>>>>

I was currently in class with my figures tangled in my hair.

When I turned to see if he was still there he disappeared. I felt an emotion go through me.

Was I...disappointed?

I rolled my eyes at that thought.

Nope. Definitely relief.

Yep. That was it.

I entangled my figures from my hair and I heard someone walk in. The moment I looked up the mood immediately turned sour.

The person winked at me and sat in front of me.

"Hey beautiful. You new?" He said in that flirty voice I always hated.

"No, I've been here since the French Revolution. Huh, is it not that obvious?"

He raised a bushy eyebrow. "Feisty, I like it."

"What's your next pickup line? Did it hurt?" I said with clenched teeth.

His eyebrows shot up in surprise. "Huh, she's smart too."

"Huh, well if we're going to use third person, might as well use it for yourself." I said irritated.

"Relax sweet cheeks, I don't bite. But-" He looked at me up and down. "-I could, if you want." He said smirking again. This time wider.

"Really?" I drawled seeming interested. 

"If so, be a sweetheart and bite yourself if it means getting the hell away from me." I said sweetly.

I then back at the open textbook in front of me but then I looked back at his shocked face and again said in the same sweet tone.

"And did I also mention I hate pet names. Makes me feel more like an animal than a mature human being."

I then muttered 'unlike you' but I'm positive he didn't heard the last one.

I read my textbook feeling smug and I knew that he had already turned around feeling both shock and confused at the rare case of a girl rejecting him.

Ha. Suck on that sucker.

<<<<>>>>

"Woah sis. Something bothering you?" Alf said the moment saw me. Me and him have the our last class together.

He saw the anger and disgust in my eyes.

I looked at him in the eye and said slowly but not before letting out a deep breath.

"I met Alexander Gilbert."

His eyes darkened in anger.

"Do mean Alex." He seethed out his name like some contagious disease.

"Yeah. And on top of that he flirted with me Alf. HE FLIRTED WITH ME. THAT LEECH!" I screeched.

Alfred clenched his fists and closed his eyes taking in deep breaths to calm himself.

"I'll kill him." He said lowly.

There was an uncomfortable silence until a chuckle was heard.

And that chuckle came from Alfred.

It wasn't dark or threatening but an amused one.

I look at him confused.

"I just though about Alex's name."

"And?" I said more confused.

"Don't you remember dear baby sister. All those years where we'll always tease Alex because of his weird name."

"Oh bro, that name as lost its touch years ago. But, it still kinda funny. Pfft, Alexander Gilbert."

We both chuckled as some of the tension was lifted.

We walked to our class till I stopped and said with wide eyes.

"Did you just call me a baby?"