She made her way to the help desk, "Good morning, ma'am. How can I help you?" Said the female attendant behind the desk.

Anna ignored the judgemental looks she got, "I'd like to make an announcement."

"I'm sorry, we can't let you do tha-"

"For fucks sake! I lost my child! Please, let me make this one announcement, it's important!"

"Oh! Oh, my God! Please forgive me." The lady hesitantly apologised to Anna and passed her the microphone.

Anna tapped twice on the mic and began speaking with tears flowing down her eyes, "Kim Taehyung! Please come back. I'm sorry I was angry at you, I'll buy you all the candies you ask for but please don't leave me. Come back to me, please..." she sniffled and looked around, "I'll be waiting for you at gate number 3. Please... come back."

She thanked the lady before turning around and taking a seat at the waiting area.

Jungkook struggled again as he felt the air being cut out from his pipes. His hair was damp as he wriggled in his bed, grasping his throat that couldn't help him breathe.

He saw those visions again, but this time it wasn't her... it was someone else.

He felt hands pressing on his throat. He struggled to open his eyes. Even though deep down he knew it was a dream, it all felt real.

His hands desperately tried to free himself of the masked figure who was grabbing his neck. No, he couldn't die now, not when she needed help.

He struggled and struggled and struggled, but he was at a dead-end already. He felt the cold edge of the knife against his neck.

He was too late...

Anna's sniffles stopped when a person stood before her. She recognised the Gucci sandals and trailed up to his face. He stood, shocked, tightly holding a suitcase in his hand, "Beth..."

Anna quickly stood up and hit his arm. She threw her arms around his neck and hugged him on her tip-toes, "Why are you leaving me?"

"I-"

"No, don't answer that! I don't care whether you're leaving or not! But before you leave, again, let me tell you this." She pulled back, harshly wiped her tears off her cheeks and looked him in the eye, "I love you, Kim Taehyung! I love you so fucking much and I was too mad at you to admit it! But since you want to leave me behind again... go to hell!"

She shoved him away and walked past him, but before she could realise what had happened, she was spun around. She felt a pair of lips on hers. Fireworks set off in her stomach as Taehyung gently caressed her lips with his as his thumb wiped away the tears that rolled down her cheeks.

He pulled back but didn't let go of her face, "I love you too, Annabeth Beckett. I love you a whole damn lot! And I'm never leaving you, I never was. What made you think that I was leaving?"

"What?" Anna stared at him with wide eyes, "What about the note you left? You said you-"

"I said I was leaving to the airport... not leaving the country." He chuckled, "I came to pick up someone!"

"What... so... you weren't leaving me...?"

"I would never, not again."

"Then what about the suitcase? Who's it it? Who are you picking up?"

"Turn around."

The moment the cold blade was placed against his throat, he sighed in defeat.

He coughed out blood and saliva as he could no longer feel the air enter his lungs. He struggled to hold onto something. His fingers tangled with the mask and he pulled it with him as he fell backwards with his spine hitting the pebbles behind him.

Even though, it was just the moonlight, he recognised that face.

He knew that face.

Jungkook gasped sharply as he jolted from his sleep, holding his neck to make sure he was still alive and breathing.

He knew that face...

His eyes trembled in fear.

J-J-Jimin...?

Anna turned around and recognised the man immediately.

"Jimin?"

Well, well, well...

Nope, Namjoon ain't the killer.
Nope, Jungkook ain't the killer.

How you like that? XD

Oh man, this is the longest chapter in the whole book so far. I hope you liked it and wasn't too confusing. Lemme know your thoughts!