[EP. 14] Music

----Yuko’ P.O.V---

I’ve returned to suckish school and I’m not prepared for any school work. I sighed heavily while walking aimlessly on the hallways of Rakuzan. This school is really big.

Its lunch time and I got nothing to do. Juro-kun is busy so as Reo-nee and the others. I have no close friends in class and I finished stuffing myself with food. So here I am now climbing the stairs leading me to an unknown place to me.

I saw a random room and entered it. This boredom is getting me nowhere. I noticed the room was filled musical instrument. There was a shining piano on the middle. And other instrument was resting at the corners of the room. I went near the piano and started to tap the white keys, producing sounds. I started tapping more keys lightly. Slowly, trying to remember how to play the piano I started playing Twinkle Twinkle Little Star.

I smiled feeling nostalgia. Whenever Shin-chan teaches me how to play he would always scold me. I was really bad at playing the piano back then. I look up and noticed a violin case. I went near it and opened it.

“Waah! It’s still in good shape.” I chirped. I took out the violin and started playing. A bit of the notes were off but I don’t really mind. Aside from sports I like playing musical instrument as a hobby. When I was in the middle of the song I heard the door open.

“That was really great!” I heard a high voice exclaimed making me surprise and stop playing.

I look at the person. She had light brown hair that stop just below her shoulders. And wait… She’s in my class!. “Uhh…ehhh…?” I sputtered dumbly. How do you converse with people? More importantly how do you socialize with a person. Outside I’m poker-faced but deep inside I am panicking.

“Ah! I’m Itsuka Ayaka. I’m a member of the music club. And you are Daidaimoto Yuko, right?” She spoke probably noticing my shock. I just nodded since I’m nervous and can’t speak.

“Oh and by the way the way you play the violin is awesome!” She beamed. Woah she’s too bright. Wait I think I noticed her all the time…

“You’re the one glaring at Juro-kun during classes.” I blurted, but Itsuka just gave me a confused look.

“Juro-kun?” She asked. She looks like she’s wondering who Juro-kun is.

“Akashi Seijuro. But sometimes he gets annoyed when I call him that.” I chuckled, And she just mouthed an ‘oh’.

“More ways to annoy the freaking red midget.” Itsuka grinned and I can feel a menacing aura around her.

“Hmmm… So Itsuka-san, do you like Juro-kun? Since you’re always looking at him.” I look at her curiously. I noticed her face had a disgust expression, which was quite funny.

“The opposite actually. I hate that read head midget.” She ranted. I laugh lightly at her reaction. And I put the violin back on its case.

“So you’re in the music club right, what instrument do you play?” I inquired walking a bit closer to her. Its weird I suddenly feel comfortable around her.

“Oh… uh… I play the guitar and I can sing.” She took out the guitar and started strumming. She sang and played a bit. And she has a wonderful voice, like the utaite I hear in NND.

“How was that?” Itsuka asked still strumming a bit. I just clapped like a little kid, I was really amazed.

“Oh by the way next week we have Sports Week. What sports are you gonna join?” Itsuka suddenly asked. I don’t know what to play. More importantly can I even play? I rubbed my chin. I am thinking real deep. I just collapsed the other day, should I play?

“You should play basketball. And if we win we get a 95 on Physical Education.” The brunette suggested. I was about to answer but the door suddenly flew open.

And oh look its Juro-kun with a murderous aura. “Ne… Is it just me or does Juro-kun look angry?” I whispered to Itsuka.

“I think the red head midget is angry.” Itsuka responded back. “And I haven’t even done anything to annoy him…yet.”

“Yuko why aren’t you back in the classroom yet?” Juro-kun deadpanned but I can feel that his glaring at Itsuka. I didn’t respond but went near him. I raised my hand and pinch his cheek.

“Juro-kun stop glaring. You’re gonna have wrinkles if you keep on doing that.” Juro-kun stopped glaring and he kind of calmed down. He pulled my wrist and started walking.

“Ah! I’ll see you later Itsuka-san. Juro-kun why are you even mad there’s about 5 minutes more before lunch is over.” I pouted and left the music room.

Itsuka puts a hand over her chest where the heart is, and felt her cheeks burning. She grumbled to herself and started to run back to the classroom.

________________________

A/N:

Eyy guyths Happy New Year~

Hope we get to see more of our kuroko no basket bae this year!

And yeah Extra Game!! GoM back together!!!