[EP. 11] Bento

“Can you be our manager?” A menacing voice asked, more like commanded. Yuko just stared at the boy without any sign of emotions. Akashi started to get impatient at the silence and just kept looking down on the girl.

“I’ll pass…” Yuko replied nonchalantly and tried to sleep on her desk. Whispers started to be heard as some students witness the girl rejecting the all mighty Akashi Seijuro, and it is not good. Some people were fearing for her life, thinking that the red headed emperor might just kill her, who was now surrounded by a dark aura.

Akashi sat down in front of the girl and was about to speak but was cut off when Yuko suddenly stuffed an octopus hotdog in his mouth. Which made Akashi almost choke.

“Eat and relax for a while, you’re to tense.” Yuko spoke up while Akashi was chewing the hotdog. Akashi thought the girl in front of her is really weird but nonetheless interesting.

“So how is it?” Yuko asked with big rounded curious eyes darting at Akashi. Swallowing Akashi nodded his head and Yuko gave him a satisfied grin.

“Here eat more.” Yuko gave the bento to Akashi. The box contained Japanese rice, three pieces of octopus hotdog, some vegetables, a few tamago and a tiny cupcake.

Akashi sighed and grabs the metallic chopsticks. He picked up a tamago and shove it into Yuko’s mouth. The girl chewed it slowly and swallowed afterwards.

“You should be the one eating. Look how skinny you are. You should eat more food with nutrition.” Akashi nagged while Yuko was dumbstruck, thinking about what Akashi just said.

“You’re like a mom.” Yuko suddenly said what her mind was thinking. Akashi felt a vein popped on his forehead. “What did you say?” Akashi questioned between his gritting teeth.

“N-nothing!” Yuko replied and tried to sleep quickly again.

“Woah! Daidaimoto-san wasn’t killed.” One girl whispered to her friend and more chattering filled the room. Akashi sighed and glared at all the students at the room making all of them shut up.

‘I’ll just ask her again next time…’ Akashi grunted thinking about how he failed to recruit the orange-haired girl as the manager of their team.

_________________________________________________________________

A/N:

Uwaaah sorry for not updating for so long >.<

It's mostly because of school. Well my school has really high standards so we are given like tons of homework everyday and what more on weekends T.T