[EP. 2] Annoying

RIIING

RIIING

RIIING

"Okay class dismiss." Sensei announced and left the room,  and it became noisier because all of the chattering of my classmates. It’s time for me to wake up though. I still have unfinished business. I slowly opened my eyes, stretch my arms and look at my side to catch a Juro-kun leaving. Well better follow him now and ask some questions. I pushed the seat and stood up.

"Juro-kun wait up" I exclaimed. Then I finally catch up to him. I walk beside him... and he somehow looks annoyed, probably my presence and me ruining his lovely lunch time. Well I got nothing to do so I think annoying him is the best thing I could do right now. While walking in the hallways I heard girls whispering and some... probably squealing..... Wait are those his fangirls? Aww my lovely childhood friend has become a real man, okay enough with the thinking,

"Anyway..." I shifted my body backwards so I can talk to him eye-to-eye. "Don't you really remember me?" I inquired Juro-kun and observe his reaction.

"I already told you that I haven't met you." Juro-kun responded coldly. "Really?" I look closely in his eyes. 

"Look I don't have to repeat myself. And the only one who can look me in the eyes are those who serve me."

I observe his eyes closer and I realized that they are different color. Maybe he isn't the one. Oh and didn't Tetsu told me he has a friend with different eyes. But... somehow deep inside his eyes it showed pain. I then snapped out deep in thought after him saying those words....

"Heh. I guess it isn't really you. Sorry for bothering you" Well that was kinda disappointing.

"Well anyway Mister bossy gotta go" I saw a vein popped from him then I made an abrupt turn to my right before he says anything else. Somehow I feel sad so I tried to avoid him for now. Well enough of all this drama gotta finish some transfer paper in the student council.

---Akashi P.O.V-----

'Where is that girl going. And why does she keep asking me if I remember her? Not that I care but somehow her orange hair makes me feel like I'm missing something.' I then shrugged that idea off, and started to quicken my pace. I still have work to do in the student council as president. 

I finally arrived infront of the student council room, and slid the door open, but I suddenly saw that orange hair again. What is she doing now?

"Yuko what are you doing here?" I demanded for the answer, crossing my arms over my chest. "Ehhh? Why are you here? Are you stalking or something?" I swear this girl...

"Maybe you're the one stalking." I retaliated back/

"Nope not stalking I'm here to sign these thingy." She showed me the paper. It was for her transfer here.

"Hmm... Let me guess. By the looks of it the people here suddenly turned scared when you arrived. Then you must be the president" She smirked after saying that. I can say she's very observant. But by the looks of it she doesn't much have potential.

"And please don't look down on me." I'm surprised at what she said. It’s like she read my thoughts. "Ne... What's your club?" She suddenly asked me while she's looking at a paper which is a club form. "I'm the captain of the Basketball Club"

"Ehh but aren't you a little small for that?" She said lazily not taking her eyes off the paper. I massaged the bridge of my nose. Seriously this girl can be annoying.

"I could say the same thing about you, considering you're a lot smaller than me" I then saw a vein pop on her. Serves her right.

----Yuko P.O.V----

"And don't think about joining that club" He said or more like he ordered. "Don't worry I hate basketball." I bit the side of my cheek as I said that. The truth is I actually enjoy basketball and I don't wanna stand out too much that's why I'm not gonna join. I stood up to take my leave, making the chair produce a creaking sound to break the awkward silence. "Anyway gotta go. Bye~"