[EP. 24] Reunion

"Eh? What do you mean you're leaving me here?" Yuko pouted at Akashi who was silently observing the whole team. Yuko was ignored by the red head giving her an idea how to get him to answer. She started poking his side and started chanting 'Juro-kun'.

Yuko inhaled some air and went near Reo. "Ne! Ne! Reo-senpai would you like picture of Juro-kun when he was younger?" Yuko wore a sly smirk as she took a photo of Akashi from her wallet. This caught Akashi's attention and went towards Yuko with a deadly aura. He was about to reach for the photo when the orange head ducked quickly and went behind Akashi.

"If you don't want me giving this cute photo of you then tell me why you're not bringing me to the Winter Cup opening ceremony." She smirked holding the photo in her hand.

"Yuko give it to me or else." Akashi's voice was stern but the smaller girl just gave him a teasing smile. "Are you disobeying me." Akashi glared down.

"I actually am. I always get what I want. I could actually sell this to your fangirls I might get rich!" Yuko chirped waving the picture up.

"Eeeh~ but you're already rich!" Hayama interrupted and took the picture from Yuko's hand and look at it.

"How much for this?" Hayama suddenly asked and the grin on her face grew more. "Just 1000 yen." Hayama was about to get his money when Akashi decided to speak.

"Fine. I'll tell you." He sighed and Yuko grabbed the photo from Hayama and went near Akashi. She gave him a signal to explain which he did.

"You're not needed there." Akashi stated bluntly causing Yuko to tilt her to the side.

"But I want to see Tetsu-chan..." Yuko sighed dejectedly. 'But I don't want you to.' Akashi thought and noticed that you were leaving.

"Where are you going Yuko-chan?" Reo asked before the orange head could completely pushed pass the metal doors of the gym.

"Home. I'm not needed here." Yuko spoke emotionlessly and went out of the gym. Once she was out of the gym she took out her phone and scanned through the calendar.

"Oh, looks like I have a check-up tomorrow at Tokyo."

*********************

The next day the basketball club went to Tokyo for the ceremony as well as Yuko for her check-up.

"Sensei, am I doing well?" Yuko asked the doctor in front of her, who was scanning tests results and past medical records.

"Daidaimoto-chan I suggest that you lessen any strenuous activity, okay?" The doctor gently said and a tiny frown plastered on her face, meaning whatever it was the results were not improving. Yuko stood up with a fake smile on her face.

"Will do! Thank you for today sensei!" Yuko chirped and went out of the room. She sighed and continued to go outside where her chauffer was waiting. "Guess I'll go see the others."