"Are you two okay?" He asked walking towards the two.

He then kneels down laying the pieces of clothing right beside the two,"Change your clothes." He spoke pointing at their torn up clothings.

Jungkook with his weak body manages to sit up,"How about our wounds?" He asked.

Commander Dereth smiled,"Sorry Jungkook but we're not accountable for any injuries or wounds." He said.

"You know him?" Taehyung asked in the background.

"He's famous." Commander Dereth said pointing at Jungkook.

"Really?" Taehyung thought.

"What kind of crap is that? You made us go through those things and you're not accountable?" Jungkook snapped.

"You must not understand it yet your majesty but having a chance to participate in the quest stop is a privilege, as you may already know many people are awaiting for the train for years now." He started,"We don't force anyone to enter or even encourage them to enter, it's their own free will. So whatever happens there is not our responsibility." He explained.

"What free will? I never wanted to enter that quest." Jungkook thought annoyingly with question amrls floating around his head.

"Your majesty?" Taehyung also thought, he was not understanding anything at all.

Jungkook looks up, the hologram of what was happening outside displayed. The place filled with blood and dying people,"So that means they're really dead?"

"Yes, you get it don't you? They die, they lose. It only means they won't be able to handle what's coming for them inside Sunny High." Commander Dereth said looking up at the hologram with crossed arms.

Jungkook turns his gaze to the Commander and so did the other, both staring at each other.

"That place seems to be nothing but a dead end. Why would anyone risk their lives just to enter a place like that?" Jungkook said crossing his arms.

Commander Dereth went silent for a bit but then broke into laughter, and in the end not answering his question,"Anyways I have reported the events to the administration already." He said walking up towards the train's management controls.

"So the rackaz attacked us with no reason?" Taehyung asked.

"Yes and we still do not know why."

"We could've died you know." Taehyung said piercing the back of the Commander with his eyes.

"Yeah."

"Yeah? That's what you're only going to say?!"

Jungkook stared at the two in front of him. His dark eyes glistening, it was shining yet it held no emotion. Many questions invades his mind such as,"Why would that thing attack us with no reason? What is inside Sunny High? What is Sunny High?"

But in the end he just couldn't care less.

"Jungkook?" Taehyung called out when the maroon head started walking out.

"Just gonna change." He says waving his hands up.

The door slides open revealing the main cart of the train, where the passengers are seated. Jungkook's eyes that was on the ground looked up, eyes landing on everyone there.

The people all around also turns their eyes towards him but as soon as they saw him, they all turned their gaze away from him not wanting to have eye contact.

"Weird."

Everyone there either wore old, dirty or ripped clothes. Everyone looked like beggars with thier clothes. Their clothings were obviously just thrown out clothes and the guards from which kingdom they came from let them wore them.