"What?" Jungkook didn't understand,"What team?"

"Huh? Croncile, that's the name of my team?" Taehyung titled his head,"Are you entering Sunny High without knowing anything about it?" He added last.

"Why should I take my time to research about a goddamn prison?" Jungkook said looking so irritated,"And it's not like I'm going to find a proper information about this place anyway."

"You're so naive." Taehyung giggled,"How cute." He teased.

"But that's okay. I just said that to make fun of you." Taehyung said laughing right after,"People outside doesn't know anything about Sunny High."

Jungkook looked at him with a blank stare.

"Hey Hey!" Taehyung called out,"In Sunny High you can't go to quests without having a proper group! Having a proper group as soon as you enter is good right? At least you wouldn't take your time looking for groupmates." He explained.

"I don't understand."

"Wow you're dumb too." Taehyung bluntly said with a straight face.

Bang!

"Shut up." Jungkook said smacking his head,"And my answer is no! Get out of my sight!"

"Just listen!" Taehyung said jumping from his sit and sat himself down on the other one.

"What are you doing?" Jungkook said looking at the guy standing in front of him. Taehyung's shadow hovering over him.

And then the war of pushing begun. Jungkook tried to push Taehyung off of him while the other held on him tightly. Jungkook started pinching the other's cheek and so did Taehyung.

"We will soon be arriving at Station 365, The Quest Stop." The voice of the conductor which is Commander Dereth sad through the speakers.

"The Quest Stop?" Jungkook asked looking up at the speakers.

Pak!

Jungkook's eyes widened when he felt a strong force hit his cheeks,"Why did you slap me you crazy pink colored gum!" Jungkook screamed at the guy sitting on top of him.

"You pinched my cheeks so hard I feel like it's about to fall off!" Taehyung shouted in pain.

Jungkook pushed the guy harshly which made him fall on the ground. After that he glared at him.

"Quest stop? What's that?" He asked rubbing his cheeks while looking up at the speakers.

"It's some kind of test before you are allowed to enter Sunny High." Taehyung bluntly said rubbing his cheeks.

Jungkook's expression twisted in confusion,"I have to take an exam just to go to prison?!"

"Yep!" Taehyung said popping the letter 'p',"You're like some lost puppy." Taehyung teased as he laughed... and then an idea popped in his head.

"Let's make a bargain!" He says.

"What?"

"I will help you in the Quest Stop and in exchange you will be a part of my team!" He said walking near the other.

"I'm okay." Jungkook said.

Taehyung felt like a bucket of ice was thrown over him,"Do you even know what is in the quest stop?"

"No."

"Then how do you think you're going to pass?" Taehyung said like he was frustrated,"If you don't pass you'll end up staying in the train station."