She would dropeth ev'rything for an injured animal.

I shook mine own headeth deciding to stop thinking about her bef're I becameth irritat'd.

Reaching mine own handeth out I ranneth t ov'r the trees as I continued walking.

Nature truly was a quite quaint thing.

Valorous job Gaia.

Whoosh.

I gasp'd and stumbl'd f'rward as a big gust of wind blew through the trees.

Tis wast a sunny day, wherefore the harsh wind?

I look'd up and 'round, then mine own eyes widen'd.

Th're, flying in the sky was a creature v'ry sacr'd.

A phoenix.

The flaming bird.

I have readeth about those and, I've at each moment been intrigu'd.

And now I am seeing one for the first timeth.

I gazed up as the burning bird circl'd me ov'r head before slowly lowering itself. I tooketh a few steps backeth as tis landed in front of me.

The flames on the bird making me immediately breaketh a sweat.

The bird satteth and I stared in awe.

"You are a work of art...Quite quaint." I wanted to toucheth t but, I kneweth bett'r.

The bird gestur'd behind me with tis headeth.

I frown'd and did turn 'round bef're looking backeth at t. "Pardon?"

Tis did nod behind me again and I hummed.

"You wanteth me to turneth 'round?"

The bird did nod once more and I chuckl'd slightly bef're turning 'round.

I wait'd patiently, and then I heard a lot of commotion bef're the heat yond was on mine own backeth did disappear.

I frown'd and wenteth to turneth 'round but, a voice ceased me.

"Don't behold at me. Nay one can seeth me as a human besides mine own moth'r."

I gulp'd and nodded as her voice sent chills throughout mine own corse. "You're a mistress? I bethought all Phoenix's w're male."

"I am a mistress and thou art right. T is um, hard to explain. "

I nodded. "Oh. "

The lady chuckl'd slightly. "I wanted to speaketh to thee. "

"Really? Wherefore?"

The lady clear'd her throat. "I've seen thou many many years ago walking through these v'ry woods. Thee w're with thy sist'r so I could not speaketh to thee."

I blink'd rapidly. "But, wherefore wouldst thee wanteth to speaketh to me?"

"I...I did want to bid thee what thee just toldeth me."