"Please. Stop." Part 2

Start from the beginning

Peter rolled his eyes but nobody saw because his suit hid it.

~~~

Over the duration of the flight, several members of the Avengers tried to initiate a conversation with the teen but couldn't get more than a one word response from him.

"If you're coming on a mission with us you need to say more than one word. How old are you?"
Tony asked.

"I'm seventeen."
Peter grumbled, he'd rather not say his age but the billionaire probably knew everything about him.

"Do you have a girlfriend."

"Nope."

"Why not?"

"I'm gay."
Peter said simply.

"Do you have a boyfriend then?"

"Nope."

"Why not?"
Tony asked.

"Because."

"Because isn't an answer."
Tony said.

"Yes it is."
Peter said.

"Nope."

"Yep."

"It's not an answer."

"It is. You asked me a question, I answered it. Because was my answer."
Peter said and didn't open his mouth for the rest of the flight.

~~~

"Alright, we're here."
Clint said, landing the ship.

Peter pulled his mask down and followed Caps lead like he was told to do.

~~~

Halfway through the mission, it all went to shit town.

Cap didn't follow the plan which meant that Clint had to leave his post to help Cap, Sam had to cover Clints spot, Natasha and Bucky had to cover Sams area which was larger than the others because he could fly and cover more ground quicker, Stark had to try and calm Banner down, Thor lost Mjolnir and had to fight with his fists which took longer because he couldn't swing a hammer and knock like twenty guys out at once, Wanda and Vision weren't able to fight because Vision got powered off by a beam and Wanda lost her powers temporarily.

Peter sighed and went to Vision and Wanda first as they wouldn't be able to defend themselves as Vision was powered off and Wanda couldn't fight twenty people at once. Plus they were closer to him than the others.

Peter webbed the bad guys up, made sure that the couple were ok before swinging away to help Thor.

After helping Thor, Peter, Thor, Wanda, who got her powers back and Vision, who also got his powers back, went to help the others.

Wanda went to help Natasha and Bucky, Vision went to help Sam, Thor went to help Stark and Peter went to help Cap and Clint.

"You fucking dumbass."
Peter mumbled when he webbed over to Cap and Clint.

"Language."
Clint said before hitting three guys with an arrow.

Peter rolled his eyes before webbing people up.

He stupidly ignored his spidey sense and felt a burning pain in his back where someone had kicked him.

Peter screamed in pain and dropped to the floor, gasping for breath.

"Spideys down! I repeat, Spideys down!"
Steve said into his comm and rushed over to the teen.

"What happened?"
Steve asked.

"My back."
Peter gasped out.

"We need backup now!"
Clint shouted.

Natasha, Bucky and Wanda came to help Clint while Steve carried Peter to the plane where Bruce was waiting in the small med-bay area.

"What happened?"
Bruce asked as Steve laid Peter down on the bed on his side.

"He got kicked in his back and he's in pain."
Steve said as Bruce peeled the suit off.

"You're wearing a back brace?"
Bruce asked.

"Yeah."
Peter gasped out, still in pain.

"Why?"

"After the fight last year, I was in hospital and you guys permanently injured my back."
Peter said, fighting for breath.

"Ok, I need to get an oxygen machine. Steve, pick up that mask, lift Spideys mask up and put the oxygen mask on, making sure that it's secure."
Bruce explained, Steve nodded and found the oxygen tank, pulled Peters mask up and placed the oxygen mask onto his face, securing it tightly. He turned it on and Peter could breathe more easily. (I ain't a doctor so this is probably completely wrong and I'm too lazy to do research.)

Bruce felt Peters back carefully, seeing if his spine was broken or something.

"There's a large fracture in his spine. We need go get him back to the tower so that he can get proper medical help."
Bruce said.

"Call the others and tell them that me and Peter are taking the escape jet to the tower. Help me stabilise him in the jet."
Bruce said and Steve nodded.

"What should I do?"
Steve asked.

"Put the other barriers up and then strap Peter in. Then we'll roll him into the jet and take off after he's safe."
Bruce said and Steve followed the instructions.

Bruce sat down in the jet seat after Steve left and took off for the tower.

~~~

The team trudged into the med-bay, wanting to see how the little spider was doing.

Helen Cho greeted them and showed them to Peters room.

"He's awake."
She said and opened the door.

"Yo."
Peter said, lying in a bed.

"What happened?"
Wanda asked.

"My backs been fucked up since our fight last year and then someone kicked me in the back and boom, I ended up here."
Peter explained.

"I also have a cool scar from you guys."
Peter said, lifting the blanket off and showing the scar on his stomach.

"Who gave you that?"
Clint asked.

"Mr Rogers."
Peter said and dropped the blanket back down.

"When are you able to go home."
Sam asked.

"Tonight, Dr Cho is just keeping me in for a bit."
Peter explained.

"Actually, you can go home now if you want."
Dr Cho offered.

"Ok."
Peter said.

"I'm gonna be getting changed so could you all please leave?"
Peter asked and made a shooing motion with his hands.

"Oh yeah, we're just leaving."
Steve said and ushered everyone out.

Dr Cho helped Peter put on his new back brace because his old one got injured before leaving.

Peter got changed into his Spidey suit and left through the window.

And done!

also, i've gotten dressed for the first time since i first started feeling unwell and i'm happy! :)

also i watched the new episode of wandavision and i loved it!! it's amazing!!!!!!

—Penguin🐧