Love Hearts <3

YOU LOOK AT THAT AND TELL ME THAT THESE TWO DUDES ARE FUCKING STRAIGHT?? THEY STRAIGHT UP FUCKING, THAT'S WHAT!! AND YURIO IS FUCKING BI!! HE'S GOT THE HAIRCUT!! also i had the bi haircut when i was in p6 and i looked like fucking willy wonka cause of the way it was cut (it was by my cousin and i don't want her to cut my hair ever again, i'm still trying to get my hair all the same length again 😭😭

anyways, this will most likely be the most NSFW fic that i will ever do (no sex or anything but it does get VERY explicit)

Peter opened the pack of love heart sweeties and immediately got an idea. He poured the pack out gently so that none of them got broken and picked out the ones that he needed.

Him and Harley were all alone in the tower as the others were all on separate missions but they wouldn't be back until later that month so they wouldn't be interrupted by any Avengers.

Peter laid out the two love hearts and left the room to plot out the next part of his plan.

~~~

Harley got home from his long run. Wanting nothing more than a drink of water and a cold shower, he trudged into the kitchen to get a drink. (cold showers=best showers) His plans however, were put on hold.

He eyed the love hearts on the counter and read them. 'Find me' and a winky face on the other.

Harley smirked, his cup of water and cold shower forgotten about, he walked slowly to their bedroom.

~~~

Peter heard Harley entering the floor and got ready. He slipped off the comfortable jumper that totally wasn't Harleys and sat seductively on the bed in nothing but lingerie and the last love heart next to him. (you know that tik tok challenge were people would sit on their knees before the music changed and they would slide down into almost like a split and into something sexy or revealing (or both), that's basically how he's sitting)

When he heard Harley outside the room, he quickly put the love heart into his mouth.

The door opened and he heard Harleys breath catch in his throat. Harley eye fucked Peter before waking fully into the room and closing the door.

"Well, look who's all dressed up for me?"
Harley said and stalked up to Peter, gently wrapping his fingers around his neck, making it slightly hard for Peter to breathe.

Peter looked up at Harley and let his tongue fall out of his mouth. Harley read the last love heart and smirked.

"You think you can boss me around?"
Harley asked, scoffing slightly, saliva slowly dropped down from Peters tongue and down onto Harleys wrist.

"You're lucky that I'm in the mood to fuck you until you don't remember your name and you can't even walk."
Harley said, squeezing Peters neck even tighter.

Harley leant down and took the last love heart from Peters tongue. He eat it while still maintaining eye contact with Peter.

Peter slowly took his tongue back into his mouth.

"Then do it."
Peter said, his voice a bit hoarse cause of Harley straight up strangling him.

Harleys eyes darkened and he pushed Peter back onto the bed and straddled him.

"Very well, you asked for it and you shall get it."
Harley said before catching Peters mouth in a deep kiss.

Harley flipped them over and gripped hard on Peters waist. Peter grinded down on Harley and Harley thrusted up. (god i hate myself right now, i don't even know why i'm writing this lmao)

Harley took off the little clothing that covered Peter and took off his own.

~~~

Peter was panting hard and was covered in sweat.

"Did I go too hard darlin'?"
Harley asked, stroking Peters hair out of his eyes.

"No. Was good."
Peter said sleepily.

"You were good darlin', soon as I saw you on the bed, I had to fuck you right then and there. Had to fight of the instinct to just fuck you."
Harley said, filling in the silence.

"No talk. Sleep."
Peter said, burying his head into Harleys chest.

"Ok darlin', night. I love you."
Harley said, kissing Peters head.

Harley got a snore in response and he just chuckled. He turned the lamp off and soon fell asleep.

He dreamt of unicorns and pink fluffy clouds.

i hate this. i don't know why i wrote this. i was bored. please don't vote on this lmao.

also you know the Korean writing on my belt? well i know what it is now. it's the tenets of Taekwon-do lmao

—Penguin🐧(they/them)