Peters new teacher

this is based on a post about vampires that i loved. i love vampires.

Felix Constantine got out of their coffin and started getting ready for their new job. Felix had gotten a job as a History Teacher at a local school called MidTown Tech.

There was something different about Felix. They were a vampire, born in the year 1569 and had lived a lot of lives, moving from country to country, escaping from hunters, before ending up in the USA. They had a fair bit of knowledge about the history of the world so they decided to become a History teacher.

Felix made themselves a cup of coffee before picking out a shirt and trousers, they were debating on whether or not to wear a tie when there was a knock on their door.

Creeping over to the door, Felix looked through the little hole in the door. They immediately recognised who it was. The hunters who have hunted Felix ever since they had been turned unwillingly in 1587, when they were only 18.

Felix sighed as they waved a hand, dismissing the hunters at the door and continued getting ready, deciding to wear a black tie with their white shirt and black trousers.

They poured the coffee into a travel mug and transformed into a bat (who was holding a little travel mug and wearing a little tie) and flew to the school to escape from the hunters.

Felix arrived to the allocated classroom they would be teaching World History for however long they lasted at MidTown Tech. They immediately closed the blinds and turned a couple of lights on for the students who would be arriving in half an hour.

~~~

Peter rolled out of bed five minutes before he had to leave for school. He rushed through his morning routine, washing his face, brushing his teeth and hair and getting dressed before packing his bag and leaving in just three minutes of waking up.

"Hey Peter!" Ned said and him and Peter started their secret handshake outside of the deli.

"Come on, we're gonna be late." Ned said once they finished.

"Yeah. Did you hear that we have a new history teacher? Mr Constable or something like that." Peter said.

"Mr Constantine Peter."

"Eh, I was close." Peter shrugged as the two entered the school building.

~~~

It was Peter and Neds fourth period that they met their new history teacher, Mr Constantine.

"Welcome to World History. I'm Mr Constantine and I'm your new teacher. If you have any questions, ask me now." Mr Constantine said.

Several hands shot up. Felix glanced down at the seating chart before calling on MJ.

"Michelle, what's your question?" Felix asked.

"On the Google Classroom, it says that your pronouns are they/them, I'm just wondering if that's true and if so, do you use a different title than the one currently down on our timetables?" MJ asked.

"Good question. Yes, my pronouns are they/them. If anyone has a problem with that, you can leave. And my title is Mr. Thank you for confirming Michelle."

"Betty, what's yours?"

"How old are you? Sorry if that's a rude question but you look a bit on the young side. Like you're only a couple of years older than us." Betty said.

Felix chuckled. He liked this class already. "Technically, I'm 452 years old but physically, I'm 18."

The class gaped at them.