"WHAT THE SHIT PARKER?!"

...hey

"So, we're going to infiltrate the base here and here. Wanda, Peter and Clint, you guys are going inn the west side, Tony, Bucky and Sam, you guys are going in the south. Me, T'Challa and Natasha will be waiting in the trees for anyone who escapes. Scott, you will shrink down and dismantle their tech with Bruce guiding you by earpiece and whoever is closest to the cell will retrieve her. Everyone got that?" Steve asked, looking at everyone.

This mission was one of the most important missions the Avengers will ever go on. Saving Morgan Stark. The team nodded and Steve folded up the map of the base when a beeping sound was heard from the kitchen.

Footsteps came from the kitchen and grew louder as the owner approached the room where the team were discussing the mission.

"Good plan." The person said, the words slightly muffled.

"Wade?" Peter asked.

"Hey baby boy!" Wade said, munching on a chimichanga. He was wearing his Deadpool suit with the mask rolled up to his nose, revealing the scars on his face and his mouth.

"Why the fuck is Deadpool in my tower?" Tony asked, standing up and pointing an Iron Man gauntlet at the merc.

Wade chucked the empty plate to the ground, shattering all over the floor, sprinted towards the window and jumped out.

"SPIDEY CATCH ME!" Wade shouted, falling to the concrete. The team heard a thud and several car alarms going off.

"WHAT THE SHIT PARKER?!" Wade screamed and Peter rolled his eyes.

hand or handwriting reveal? this is for my 400+ (!!) followers goal so choose!

also, this is the second week of school so updates will be a lot slower than before and i'm also working on a few big one shots (some are 1000+!!) so please be patient!

—Penguin🐧(they/them)