The train of my thoughts were stopped by Jungkook.

"Tae, babe. I know that I'm handsome, hot and sexy at the same time. But, can you stop staring? It's creeping me out now." He laughed.

"Hmm, why? Does that make you shy?I was just staring at someone who's mine, my mate."

I noticed that there was a light scarlet red decorating his cheeks now. He was blushing. I smirked, feeling proud of myself.

Yay! 1 for Taetae and 0 for Kookie!!

I didn't even notice that I was staring at him this whole time. I was so embarrassed after he told me. But then I went to my sassy mode and covered up the embarrassment.

No one's POV

"We're on the spot." Jungkook parked the car.

"Oh, let's go outside then. " Taehyung said.

"No,no,no close your eyes first. I'm going to guide you to the exact place."

"You're joking, right?" Taehyung tried to confirm what he was hearing.

"No, I'm not. Now, close your eyes!" Jungkook whined.

"Okay, okay. I'm closing my eyes now, happy?"

The true blood alpha just nodded his head excitedly and the supreme omega sighed.

After hearing a few shuffling Taehyung could feel that Jungkook holding his hand.

"Don't worry, just follow my lead." Jungkook said and pecked his mates hand, Taehyung shuddered. He badly wanted to say that, ' I don't worry about things when I'm around you. You make me feel safe.' But, then he stopped himself.

They were walking through the forest. Yes, you heard that right, their date was in a forest.

After some time Jungkook told Taehyung to open his eyes.

"Tae, open your eyes." He softly whispered In his mates ear.

Taehyung was surprised when he saw what was in front of him. He didn't know what to say after seeing it.

The trees were also covered with small lights

The trees were also covered with small lights. It looked so dreamy that he gasped and placed his hands on his mouth.

 It looked so dreamy that he gasped and placed his hands on his mouth